IGNORED

Li Tie

Good luck to him at Sheffield Utd as he leaves he has nothing bad to say about the club

He told evertonfc.com: "Every one has to move on, but I still want to thank everyone at Everton.

"The manager, all my team mates and fans, they gave me big support as much as they could.

"I am so happy to have been a Blue and I enjoyed every minute at Everton, I am looking forward to going back to Goodison again."

I think when he played he wasnt too bad think he was definately an important player in the season when we finished 7th and anyone who says he was a pile of poo is really ignorant since he has not played since 2003. We may have got better players now like Arteta Cahill and Neville which has stopped him getting in the team recently but when he was the best that we had in that position he did a pretty good job apart from he was a bit weak and couldnt shoot. But good luck to him I say as long as he doesnt play well against us :D

Yeh agree with all sentiments...Handy player, well liked...Rotten Luck....( youd think he had run over a china man)....IDe like to wish Lie alll the best for future endeavours.

36664[/snapback]

B) TAKE CARE GOOD LUCK B)

Yup. Yup. I would like to wish him the best of luck also.

He brought a lot of support and much needed financial boost to the club from China over the last several years.

I just sincerely hope that he has a better run of fitness and does well for Sheffield.

Best of luck and thanks.