IGNORED

Greetings from the USA

Toffee_in_LA

I know I am posting this at a bad time (that 2nd half was terrible and I need some time to vent now) but this game has motivated me to become active on the forums (and take out my frustrations by typing :P ). My name is Carlos and I am originally from Los Angeles. I am a huge LA Galaxy fan and had kept up with Everton since their cup game against Chelsea (another disappointment) but when Landon Donovan went on his first loan trip, I became a loyal follower. I look forward to going to Goodison Park one day when I am older, and can afford it lol. I go to college in Louisiana now but still go to Los Angeles when I am off, which is how I chose my username.

I look forward to contributing to the forum and reading all of your opinions. They have been great and have helped me learn about Everton's history and have also made me proud to being a fan of this great team. COYB!

Haha, I've had so many problems with FIFA servers myself so I know your pain.

Thanks MikeO, I've enjoyed reading your opinions about Everton and you definitely seem knowledgable. And I will complain about this to my friend (Chelsea fan) all day now.

Edit: I mixed you up with Romey, I'm sorry about that. Guess that happens when you're fuming :P

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

Thanks MikeO, I've enjoyed reading your opinions about Everton and you definitely seem knowledgable. And I will complain about this to my friend (Chelsea fan) all day now.

Edit: I mixed you up with Romey, I'm sorry about that. Guess that happens when you're fuming tongue.png

I'm beginning to dislike you alreadyshaking fist.png .

(Although you're probably right in the "knowledgabilty" departmentunsure.png )

• 5 months later...

Hello all. Rather then start a new thread to introduce myself I am piggybacking on this one. Greetings from Tampa Florida! Long time footy fan, Celtic was my first introduction to the sport. When I first started following the BPL Wednesday's results were the ones I looked for first. We don't get any TV coverage of the Football League over here so I had to do some carpetbagging to enjoy EPL matches after the Owls tanked. My wife is a Spurs fan and I arbitrarily picked Everton to keep up with. The Colors matched my Wednesday gear and Everton are a classy club that has for a couple of years brought me satisfaction watching and digging into it's history. I recently found this forum and I look forward to getting on with the banter! Thanks!

Edited by Gillooly

interesting (if a bit random) introduction, welcome!

You didnt choose Everton, you were chose wink.png

It happens that way some times, no? I figured you all would get to know me over time and so there was no need for me to do a dedicated thread. I also did not want you to think I was some kind of troll jumping into your discussions.

Nice to meet you Gillooly. Hope you enjoy the forum.

You as well.

Fair enough. I adopted the Cards (for my sins), Buckeyes for college ball though.

Buckeyes?! Same here.

I always enjoy meeting Everton fans from the states. Welcome to the forums Gilloly. Is that the name you want us to refer to you as or do you have another personal choice?

Ya, I have never seen another Everton kit in Florida. Gillooly is my last name and just fine as a handle. Thanks for the welcome.