IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

It's worrying that there is no obvious cover for him, especially with the run of games we have this month.

Mattione has returned injured from his loan at Doncaster so if we're seriously interested in Byram this may become apparent in the next few days, although it would be a massive step up for him. Not happy with the thought of Jags or Stones filling in at RB either.

Edited by efc1111

Pennington played a couple matches At RB for us. He's a Galloway a centre back that is getting RB time (I think, correct me If I'm wrong) so he could just stay home and defend and let Gerry do all the attacking.

Also could see McCarthy, stones, Lennon there as well. Maybe Oviedo too if fit.

Awful injury and person to lose. Seamus was really starting to come alive.

Edited by markjazzbassist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would love to sell him in the summer and get a proper rb. He huffs and puffs up and down the line but his crossing is awful, and he doesn't link up with the winger well at all. Defensively he's ok but I'd like to cash in now and move on. One trick pony he cuts inside and takes a shot right inside the box. Does more harm to the wingers he plays with them benefit.

Would love to sell him in the summer and get a proper rb. He huffs and puffs up and down the line but his crossing is awful, and he doesn't link up with the winger well at all. Defensively he's ok but I'd like to cash in now and move on. One trick pony he cuts inside and takes a shot right inside the box. Does more harm to the wingers he plays with them benefit.

Are you having a laugh??? He's a top right back, who would you buy instead and for how much?

Someone who can defend and link up with the winger. Coleman flatters to deceive, he's got what 1-2 goals this season? So overrated. Crossing is and has always been abysmal.

Top rb? Put the bong down haf!

Most fullbacks end up with zero goals all season unless they are free kick or penno takers. 1 to 2 is pretty good.

He is a very good player indeed and if he was up for sale clubs would come in at £12m plus no issue.

Someone who can defend and link up with the winger. Coleman flatters to deceive, he's got what 1-2 goals this season? So overrated. Crossing is and has always been abysmal.

Top rb? Put the bong down haf!

Now that's funny, before I read that post I was going to ask if I could have some of what you're smoking :lol:.