IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

Coleman fucked up against Man U. Poor decision not to hoof it out but not sure honestly if he knew Martial was there. Either way, a defenders job is to make that godamn thing disappear. I'm sure this pissed off Mark to no end. Every player has had their share of fuck-ups this season. Hopefully he'll make good on it.

Yes chalk fuel to my fire and yes Romey I agree. There was one point in the match where he wanted to pass it to Barkley but he didn't move the way Seamus wanted. He yelled at him and then after getting rid of the ball, he turned to Martinez and started moaning about it. I heard it all the way through a live broadcast! Having a bitch. Was sad.

Coleman hasn't been the same under Martinez, i thought it would be the opposite. Its a weird one as i thought Martinez was going to be full of attacking flare and want his full backs to push forward but the decline of Baines and Coleman since he took over has been quite sad really. Our fullbacks used to be highly regarded and a major threat, now they are seen more as a weakness under Martinez.

Yes chalk fuel to my fire and yes Romey I agree. There was one point in the match where he wanted to pass it to Barkley but he didn't move the way Seamus wanted. He yelled at him and then after getting rid of the ball, he turned to Martinez and started moaning about it. I heard it all the way through a live broadcast! Having a bitch. Was sad.

This could easily be read as Barkley being at fault. Which is how I'd argue the situation, screaming is good. He seems the only one to care atm.

Coleman is definitely the biggest moaner we've got. He shouts at everyone, doesn't matter who it is. I like that about him though and I wish a couple more of our players would let their anger show at times.

Fuckin right, a young scrapper from the Irish league has the bite to say it as it is to deulofeu - barca's messi in waiting, barkley - English footballs next big talent, lukaku, Jags, Howard. He doesn't give a fuck.

He may make mistakes but he is as honest as the day is long.

So let's get this right....because he has the balls to complain to the player at fault and then take it up with the big guy.....that makes him a mommy's boy.

I honestly think your doing this just so you can compare it to Hafs critique of Lukaku. You can't honestly mean it.

Your nicked sonny.

So let's get this right....because he has the balls to complain to the player at fault and then take it up with the big guy.....that makes him a mommy's boy.

I honestly think your doing this just so you can compare it to Hafs critique of Lukaku. You can't honestly mean it.

Your nicked sonny.

not sure what half of that meant lol but what coleman did it really rubbed me the wrong way. in the middle of the match he goes over to martinez to have a bitch, maybe make yourself open for another pass and try and score a goal. bitch after the match, or better yet just have a word with barkley afterwards. i understand he's frustrated just thought it was a perfect situation that sums up some of my frustrations with him.

has nothing to do with haf shukes, he and i disagree but we're both men and not petty enough to start meaningless battles on an online forum. give us a little more credit than that! :shaking fist: not to mention on the whole he posts great stuff, he just posted a great post in the martinez direction thread that myself and many others "spot on".

i thought seamus was something else when he was our player of the year, 6 goals and i'll never forget some of them. cutting in from the right into the box and blasting it into the top left corner of goal was amazing. i just feel his level is down a lot this year (and last year) and he could be moved on since we don't utilize him the way he should be utilized or he's been found out and that cut into the box is the only move he's got (we all know he can't cross).

Edited by markjazzbassist

Ye as usual my mouth runs of with sarcasm and comes out worse than it should. Apologies.

Sarcasm is said to be the lowest form of wit haha.

I agree he should have left the word with RM till after the match. But I don't think that makes him a mommy's boy, far from it.

If anything it shows his passion gets the nest of him.

Ye as usual my mouth runs of with sarcasm and comes out worse than it should. Apologies.

Sarcasm is said to be the lowest form of wit haha.

I agree he should have left the word with RM till after the match. But I don't think that makes him a mommy's boy, far from it.

If anything it shows his passion gets the nest of him.

and that may be it as well. i guess he's just as frustrated as we as fans are shukes. baines too after that comment to the press about no chemistry. shame to hear/see things like that with a club we all hold so dear.

youre fine man, i should apologize to you and coleman :crying: having a right stinker lately just everton letting me down weekly. i've got faith in this moshiri though, really do, think bill did a miracle with that one.

I think Moshiri will be good for is and I can see a change this summer unless RM wins 90% of the remaining matches and the cup.

It's a frustrating season for us all, you can feel it on here! We need something to restore our spirit and remind us what makes Everton so great.

Fuckin right, a young scrapper from the Irish league has the bite to say it as it is to deulofeu - barca's messi in waiting, barkley - English footballs next big talent, lukaku, Jags, Howard. He doesn't give a fuck.

He may make mistakes but he is as honest as the day is long.

Bingo. Its why I appreciate him. Similar to Naisy in that respect - its why I ordered his kit!

BTW, I still can't over that we lost Naisy - he is needed right now imo.

• 2 weeks later...