IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

18 hours ago, London Blue said:

I'm glad I was wrong and glad he is back. The man has some spirit to come back from a horrific injury like that. As has been said he is a natural leader and I hope he is captain when he comes back to the first team, he epidermises Everton and can give our team the lift it so badly needs. 

We certainly need a thicker skin... :lol:

15 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Don’t know how you could be surprised about this? Soon as he played the other night I thought he’d at least be on the bench on Wednesday. 

I won't be surprised to see him start considering the desperation around the place. I know we need him back, but don't want him rushed to return

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Don’t know how you could be surprised about this? Soon as he played the other night I thought he’d at least be on the bench on Wednesday. 

I am really surprised that they would rush him back in like that. I thought he looked timid for the U23s which you would expect. He isn'tt anywhere near ready for the first team, just like Bolasie!

28 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I am really surprised that they would rush him back in like that. I thought he looked timid for the U23s which you would expect. He isn'ttt anywhere near ready for the first team, just like Bolasie!

Not saying you’re wrong but we have a dick head for a manager. 

10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

not surprised, mr grumpy pants

Having Kenny at LB will be no different. It’ll solve none of our problems. Not to mention he’s been poor himself recently and could do with a rest. 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Not saying you’re wrong but we have a dick head for a manager. 

Having Kenny at LB will be no different. It’ll solve none of our problems. Not to mention he’s been poor himself recently and could do with a rest. 

was just messing with you romey, just like the "never Trump" campaign, i'm fully onboard the "Never Cuco" train.