IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

Coleman won't go, it's great that players want to stay, just like Baines. We've (hopefully) got (some of) the money from Fellaini/Jelavic/Victor to spend in the summer, so there's no need to sell. Agree that we can't build a team to challenge the top 4 if we sell players like Seamus.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2014/03/20/-no-truth-in-coleman-link-

RM on the rumoured Manchester United interest and possible bid for Seamus Coleman “It must be a different Seamus Coleman.” :rofl:

RM knows how to craft an effective and witty response. I recall he also had a great response to AVB (back when he was in charge at Spurs), which I still find funny: "Obviously we're waiting for Roberto Soldado to apologise to Phil Jagielka and use the same phonecall so we don't have to pay for two phonecalls."

Edited by verreauxi

RM knows how to craft an effective and witty response. I recall he also had a great response to AVB (back when he was in charge at Spurs), which I still find funny: "Obviously we're waiting for Roberto Soldado to apologise to Phil Jagielka and use the same phonecall so we don't have to pay for two phonecalls."

Not to mention his comment after "Man U were going to bid 50 million for Barkley back in January". Something like, "50 million? No we're not letting him go out on loan". Absolutely hilarious.

Edited by Toffee_in_LA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made up for Coleman to get an award because he has taken his game to a different level this season, but I'm with Brett I was gutted McCarthy didn't win one. If he plays like he has been for the next few seasons i'm sure he will end up with a couple of awards.

agreed. future captain :)