IGNORED

Joleon Lescott

Pat

From the Galactic Times......

Joleon-Lescott_250443s.jpg

19961111-warf.jpg

Like cousin "Warf" Joleon also developed his career & furthered his football @ Wolverhampton Wanderers.

However, his recent transfer to Everton, makes Joleon the first Klingon to " ever" play premiership football.

All Galactic Fan's are salivating @ the thought of seeing the robust Klingonese warrior join forces with the famous Yobocop for the season ahead....!!!

NANOO NANOO

37401[/snapback]

That's very alienist of you Zed :angry: . You just assume that because he's from another planet he can speak Orkan. I'm deeply offended as I have some Ferengi blood from a couple of generations back and I've suffered discrimination myself :lol::lol: .

Kaplah, and remember Kittimer 7.

37521[/snapback]

Of course I do Mac, but never forget Worf's famous lament...

"Qoy qeylIs puqloD. Qoy puqbe'pu'. yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI' Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw. maSuvmanong 'ej maHoHchu'. nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'. batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma' DImuv. pa' reH maSuvtaHqu'. mamevQo'. maSuvtaH. ma'ov."

Brings a tear to my eye every time :( .

Edited by mikeo

Of course I do Mac, but never forget Worf's famous lament...

"Qoy qeylIs puqloD. Qoy puqbe'pu'. yoHbogh matlhbogh je SuvwI' Say'moHchu' may' 'Iw. maSuvmanong 'ej maHoHchu'. nI'be' yInmaj 'ach wovqu'. batlh maHeghbej 'ej yo' qIjDaq vavpu'ma' DImuv. pa' reH maSuvtaHqu'. mamevQo'. maSuvtaH. ma'ov."

Brings a tear to my eye every time :( .

37575[/snapback]

I'm filling up just reading through that beautiful sentiment.

ATB

Mac

WIBBLE  :(

37644[/snapback]

Sorry mate...I forgot not everyone speaks the language. I can recommend the BBC's "Get by in Klingon" series or the Berlitz "Kommon Klingon Kollokuialisms". I'm adding a translation in case you haven't the time or inclination to do the required study :lol: .

Hear! Sons of Kahless. Hear! Daughters too. The blood of battle washes clean. The warrior brave and true. We fight, we love, and then we kill. Our lives burn short and bright. Then we die with honour and join our fathers in the Black Fleet where we battle forever, battling on through the Eternal fight.

(I understand Bolton use it in their team talk)

And a big Wibble to you :blink: .

Edited by mikeo