IGNORED

Story lads?

Donal-ctn

Celtic fan in peace.

Celtic are my club but I've always had the soft spot for Everton owed to my mate, when I was a young fella I couldnt stand United and Liverpool because 99% of people ended up supported them.

I had one mate and his da who supported the toffees so I always looked out for them.

Hope to stick around anyway! some of your lads are great members on our forum.

Should mention I'm from Dublin thought it would show up ha.

Edited by Donal-ctn

Celtic are my club but I've always had the soft spot for Everton owed to my mate, when I was a young fella I couldnt stand United and Liverpool because 99% of people ended up supported them.

I was the opposite when I was younger. I had a soft spot for Celtic and always wanted them to do well, I like the Irish too so you're more than welcome :)

I favored Aberdeen, still do, in that once they were the best side in Scotland by some distance, with great team names and outstanding wins, but times change..

Prefer Celts over Glasgow Rangers any day of the week though, so welcome to the new individual and everything.

interesting welcome.....

:unsure:

Maybe it was a slight exaggeration, but by some distance, that can construe as both short distances and longer distances in my defense.

There was a time in the 1980s, they were arguably head and shoulders in terms of all round ability and class than any other nearer challengers in the SPL. Probably were the Scots equivalent in around 1985 as we were in England, in the simplest terms

• 4 weeks later...

welcome! Hoops have always been preferred team north of the boarder, mostly because of Mr Larsson :)

Henrik Larsson is now managing and in an interview the other day said that theres only one team in the world that he would turn down if they offered him a job. That team is Rangers