IGNORED

Ticket and Transport questions

Etienne Daho

I wrote in early morning to box office and receptionPE email, waiting for an answer... [emoji33]
In the meantime, if anyone interested in helping me getting the tickets from Everton site please raise a hand [emoji4]

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

They answered, the tickets are on sale to supporters who already purchased a match from the last two seasons, and it's not the case (2009...)
Pleeease someone help me :(

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

Anyone having a spare ticket for the Atalanta game on Thursday November 23rd for me to buy? 

I'm an Everton supporter (since the early '70s) living in Norway - but my last visit to Goodison was in 2010 so I have no previous booking history through the web site. I've already made my other travel arrangements - and had no clue about the special issues regarding the tickets for this game. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Name your price - and I will throw in a pint or two as well :).....
Please e-mail me at geir.rossvoll@gmail.com or gei-ross@online.no

1 hour ago, GeirR said:

Name your price

I don't think it's a question of price Geir it's a question of risk for anyone who does this. I'm sure you are who and what you say you are but you could conceivably not be and I could be risking my future access to Goodison by helping out. Even if there's only a 0.01% of this happening it's not a risk I'm personally willing to take.

Really sympathise with all you guys though, it's a real shame.

I have no problem with your sceptisism MikeO. I would probably have been the same - living in Liverpool and having access to tickets... I am who I am allright - working as software Developer for the Norwegian National Lottery and Betting Company ;).... So I see your point. It was a bit of risk booking the flight and the hotel first - assuming the ticket would be obtainable as we are out of the competition... I will just have to continue trying my Luck up until the time of arriving in Liverpool on the 23rd and the kick-off.

Hello there

I am a football fan from Germany and as I'll be in the Merseyside area on the next weekend (arriving thursday afternoon) I was hoping to be able to visit some grounds, Goodison being on top of the list.

Now the Europa League game would have fit just perfectly into my schedule, if it wasn't for those restrictions I jsut got aware of today. I already wrote to the club's box office but they won't make an exception even though I'm not Italian and don't plan to "invade" tthe ground  causing havoc or do anything else of what they probably immagine might happen.

I just want see the stadium. and see a game there, of course

so I try again here: somebody who has a spare or doesn' want to go himself, let me know - no risk involved

best regards from germany!

Hello everybody,

with the friendly request for your help:

I will be in Liverpool for a few days from next Thursday. With a few friends I do a so-called weekend trip. As part of the trip I would like to watch the Europa League match between Everton FC and Atalanta Bergamo live in the stadium.

Unfortunately we can not buy tickets in advance. Also on the evening of the game, there will apparently be no free presale. For this reason, my question, please: Could someone please help me to get tickets for this game, please?

Since we really would like to watch the match live in the stadium, I would be very happy to receive your feedback.

A thousand thanks in advance and best regards

Matthias

Thought this would be best here if anyone can help 

Going to the game tomorrow and it's an absolute ball ache getting the return from Kirldale to Preston at 22:19 packed to the rafters etc and it's pretty tight time wise so thinking of driving up for the first time 

Are there any car parks within 20mins walking distance that are safe and not got cars packed in bumper to bumper? 

Any recommendations would be appreciated cheers chaps 👍

On 28/11/2017 at 17:21, EFC-Paul said:

Any recommendations would be appreciated cheers chaps

I always park in Vernon Sangster, can be a real pain to get out of though. They don't park you bumper to bumper but getting out is a bit like that (realise this will be too late for you Paul 'cos you'll already be there but just thought I'd mention. £9 this season:o.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I always park in Vernon Sangster, can be a real pain to get out of though. They don't park you bumper to bumper but getting out is a bit like that (realise this will be too late for you Paul 'cos you'll already be there but just thought I'd mention. £9 this season:o.

When I worked in the tesco metro on county they used to charge a charity donation of about a fiver. Might be worth trying next time. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Decided to make our first trip up this season for the Newcastle game on Dec 5th (evening kick-off makes the logistics easier) but wanting to get best seats possible. As members we get to book a few days before general sale so we'll be able to get them on Nov 5th, question is does anyone know roughly what time of day they're released? Will I need to set the alarm to get the best options or do I just wait for the email notification?

On 09/10/2018 at 16:57, MikeO said:

Decided to make our first trip up this season for the Newcastle game on Dec 5th (evening kick-off makes the logistics easier) but wanting to get best seats possible. As members we get to book a few days before general sale so we'll be able to get them on Nov 5th, question is does anyone know roughly what time of day they're released? Will I need to set the alarm to get the best options or do I just wait for the email notification?

Just me and f5 then I guess:(.

25 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’d guess 8am or 9am. 

Think I'll email or call the box office, but that's about when I was thinking; it'll be just like booking easyJet tickets on release day to get the best price. Our flights for next year's Greece holiday I got for just under £500 early morning and by the evening the same trip was over £1000.

13 hours ago, MikeO said:

Think I'll email or call the box office, but that's about when I was thinking; it'll be just like booking easyJet tickets on release day to get the best price. Our flights for next year's Greece holiday I got for just under £500 early morning and by the evening the same trip was over £1000.

I don't think the prices rise on the official site, they should be std face value, but you'll want to get the best choice of seats of course.

When I booked our easyJet tickets for Milan Feb half term, they rose by over £500 within half hour of booking them, I think they then drop after the initial panic buying.

Enjoy your trip up, it's a busy December with 3 tough games, plus Liverpool away 😀