IGNORED

3 Players To Sign Apparently

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought this belonged here.

General opinion in Italy among the press is that Juventus will definately go down at least one division, Lazio, Inter and Fiorentina have a 75% - 25% chance of relegation.

In short it is going to be like a car boot sale with quality players available for peanuts.

Opinions?.

ATB

Mac

37806[/snapback]

yea but it depends how many clubs are after the same player, eg the bidding will start off low but then IF another club gets intrested the bid will get higher and higher so it depends on how much intrest

if city got him and they get hamman were does barton fit in? thats were we step in for barton, he knows he may not play so he will prob wanna join us plus hes a blue so maybe moyes has a trick up his sleeve, make city but sidwell so then barton gets more unhappy at losin his place and demands a transfer in steps moyes and barton is a blue... i hope anyway  ;) would like sidwell aswell tho

37803[/snapback]

Ive heard that we have have had talks with Barton and so have Newcastle, Barton's worried about the reaction he would get from the Evertonians if he came here

Guest blueboy122

rite then who wud give him a bad reception if he came to Goodison.i like the lad he had a few ups and ddowns but hasnt every1.it wud be unfair to boo him jus because of wa his brother did he helped the police my making a video appeal to his brother hes a gd guy reeli??

Sidwell would be a great addition but I couldnt really see him diplacing Arteta or Cahill for an attacking option. For the money I'd like to see us in for a right winger.

38160[/snapback]

dont need a right winger, weve got davis and osman who play der and VDM can play there aswell

I dont hold his Bro's actions against him...Booot does No one recall the classy incident when this hard man beat up a 15 yr old Everton fan last pre season?

Or the Chelsea youth player that wore a lit cigar in his eyes.

Each to his own, but IMHO Everton Fc are better than Joey Barton.

I dont hold his Bro's actions against him...Booot does No one recall the classy incident when this hard man beat up a 15 yr old Everton fan last pre season?

Or the Chelsea youth player that wore a lit cigar in his eyes.

Each to his own, but IMHO Everton Fc are better than Joey Barton.

38205[/snapback]

:D its nice to see am not alone in this one ;) sorry but hes not fit to wear the shirt :( i know a lot of you disagree with this but its just the way i feel :rolleyes: would not take a chance with him bringing are club into chaos when he throws his dummie out the pram, anyway bourgh have tabled a bit for barton B)

dont need a right winger, weve got davis and osman who play der and VDM can play there aswell

38167[/snapback]

Do you mean Davies? He was shyte last season to put it mildly and his natural position is in the centre. Osman had an inconsistant season as well and VDM will be needed on the left (killler and Faddy no thanks). Midfield was a major problem

for us last season as well as upfront. We need more players who can take people on.

I take back the Cigar comment as it was Jody Morris wasnt it..Got Kafufelled for a moment.

Still doesnt change my personal opinion though.

38237[/snapback]

Barton was also involved in a cigar incedent, and I for one dont want him any where near our club, he is a bell wiff

Guest blueboy122

so thats in his past he has moved on everybody has done things that they shuldnt have but its gone now so move on! every1 sed this bout bellamy look wa mark hughes done for him at blackburn and moyes is a better manager so he cud change barton into a greater player than he already is any 1 see were am cumin ffrom

Whoever said Davies natural position is down the centre I'm sure he used to always play on the right for spurs then he became crocked and hasnt looked the same since. I think Moyes bought him to play on the right realised he is pretty crap and plays him in the centre to avoid his blushes.