IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I’m not sure I’ve seen us as bad as we are now- ever and I’ve watched some shite Everton sides. I look at our team and I just can’t get my head around why we are so shit. Our defence is the worst looking defence in the league- Kenny is poor, he makes far too many mistakes Martina is he even a footballer? Holgates been horribly exposed last few games and Williams looks like he’s had a lobotomy of some kind, it’s just dreadful. The midfield offers nothing but sideways passes, there is zero movement anywhere on the pitch and we can’t string 3 passes together. It’s utterly utterly dreadful.

9 hours ago, aaron said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42767374

We are the 20th in the world on the revenue income list.

We need to move above Leicester and Southampton - TV contract will clearly help us attract talent from the continent but domestically we are still way behind the top six - amazing that Liverpool have caught Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

We need to move above Leicester and Southampton - TV contract will clearly help us attract talent from the continent but domestically we are still way behind the top six - amazing that Liverpool have caught Chelsea.

west ham too, can't believe we are behind them either.  Moshiri et al have their work cut out for them.

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

west ham too, can't believe we are behind them either.  Moshiri et al have their work cut out for them.

Big stadium + being in London gives them a lot of commercial opportunities that won't come our way.

See: Fulham selling for 200m pounds a few years back

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

Big stadium + being in London gives them a lot of commercial opportunities that won't come our way.

See: Fulham selling for 200m pounds a few years back

yeah and i figured that, but they are a small club, their training facilities are pretty low grade and the boleyn is 5k smaller than goodison.  I guess that new stadium was all it took.  FFS that should light a fire under the board more than the others.  Leicester won the league so i kinda get that, Soton another small club that doesn't make sense, they've barely been in the prem a decade. 

end rant, i guess i'm just upset we are being passed by the likes of those clubs.

10 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

yeah and i figured that, but they are a small club, their training facilities are pretty low grade and the boleyn is 5k smaller than goodison.  I guess that new stadium was all it took.  FFS that should light a fire under the board more than the others.  Leicester won the league so i kinda get that, Soton another small club that doesn't make sense, they've barely been in the prem a decade. 

end rant, i guess i'm just upset we are being passed by the likes of those clubs.

No need dude, it's not the table that matters

30 minutes ago, Palfy said:

My eldest daughter is in Italy skiing she text me today to tell me she had met an Italian Everton supporter, I text her back to ask him if his name was Anchelotti and if he was interested in a job.

"No, his name is Walter Mazarri and he is indeed interested"

6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

“Of course, we’ve also got Dom and Ademola but they’re at the younger end and it’s hard for those lads to play every week at this level until they gain enough experience.”

How does that make sense? “I’m not going to play them until they gain more experience at this level.” Cool, bro.