IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Boys come on you fucking cunts lets say what's on your mind pissing me off with your not much to say, call me a cunt a piss head what ever but stop  being fucking boring.

Thank me later.

No takers fair enough I'll open another bottle. 

Tonka my friend sometimes in life you think really is this it. 
What a load of bollocks I appreciate your response even though I passed out, is this really what we have descended to.
Your still a bunch of counts [emoji16]
It is, Palfy. There's not a lot to be grateful about besides the potential new stadium. The season has me drinking too.

1 minute ago, tonkaroost said:
11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Tonka my friend sometimes in life you think really is this it. 
What a load of bollocks I appreciate your response even though I passed out, is this really what we have descended to.
Your still a bunch of counts emoji16.png

It is, Palfy. There's not a lot to be grateful about besides the potential new stadium. The season has me drinking too.

Tonka thank fuck for USA proper life, wells in my life any way😁

21 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

But you're confident he won't be our manager next season, so you should be expecting us to be better to watch?

I just can’t bare it anymore Mark- I’ve watched them

put zero effort in most of the season with 3 different managers. I’ve got 5 days now to renew and I’m

not in the slightest bit itchy about it.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

I just can’t bare it anymore Mark- I’ve watched them

put zero effort in most of the season with 3 different managers. I’ve got 5 days now to renew and I’m

not in the slightest bit itchy about it.

I was a little hesitant originally but the thought of us moving into our new stadium (eventually) and my name being on a waiting list of thousands swung it for me. I don’t expect there will be as much of a waiting list this season but it’s a risk I wasn’t willing to take.

On 3/31/2018 at 15:56, Quinn31 said:

Our tactics today were bizarre and gave us no chance against a team that was likely to thrash us no matter how brilliant our set up, but these last six are far more important. City are out of this world. Need some positivity and hopefully some good results going into the summer rather than last season where our players checked out in April and May.

A team likely to thrash us no matter what? That’s the problem. The manager’s losing mentality is infecting us. Another team, not to be mentioned, just thrashed City at home - rubbing salt in our wounds. We need to get back to a winning mentality: We should expect to win, play to win, and accept nothing short of winning.