IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

After that derby I’m sure you will feel you made the right choice.

The kids don’t want to go anymore. 1 is absolutely stone wall he isn’t going again and the other has ummed and ahhed since February. They sent me 5 texts yesterday telling me I was running out of time, it was like fucking countdown. They’ve had enough of my time and money, we’re booking a holiday with the season ticket money. We’re a fucking shambles- we never went today either,  right now I am done wasting my time and money on them.

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

The kids don’t want to go anymore. 1 is absolutely stone wall he isn’t going again and the other has ummed and ahhed since February. They sent me 5 texts yesterday telling me I was running out of time, it was like fucking countdown. They’ve had enough of my time and money, we’re booking a holiday with the season ticket money. We’re a fucking shambles- we never went today either,  right now I am done wasting my time and money on them.

Oh Paddy. Shame man.

But a good family holiday...get in!!!

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Jeez Pad it's really got to you hasn't it I hope you enjoy the holiday mate cause I can't see the football being any better next season.

17 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Jeez Pad it's really got to you hasn't it I hope you enjoy the holiday mate cause I can't see the football being any better next season.

If the kids don’t want to go it’s just not worth the money or effort to me. The lengths I have to go to sometimes shuffling shifts around in work, wasting days holiday- finishing work then a mad dash to the ground in shirt, tie and shoes all worth it but not for the shit being served up and that prick in charge scoffing at fans opinions and feelings. 

I feel like a weights been lifted off my dhoulders, it’s felt like a chore going like it was my duty for a couple of seasons now.

If the kids don’t want to go it’s just not worth the money or effort to me. The lengths I have to go to sometimes shuffling shifts around in work, wasting days holiday- finishing work then a mad dash to the ground in shirt, tie and shoes all worth it but not for the shit being served up and that prick in charge scoffing at fans opinions and feelings. 
I feel like a weights been lifted off my dhoulders, it’s felt like a chore going like it was my duty for a couple of seasons now.

I know exactly where you were coming from, my eldest is the same she is rapidly losing interest, that said she loved it today
I’ve dropped down to 2 season tickets between the three kids for next season

12 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I know exactly where you were coming from, my eldest is the same she is rapidly losing interest, that said she loved it today
I’ve dropped down to 2 season tickets between the three kids for next season

The whole idea is for me to go with the boys to spend as much time with them

growing up- I’d sooner spend ghat time swimming, or in Formby Pine Woods or at the driving range with them than going on my own. Once they’ve grown up to the point they’d sooner be with their mates than me I’ll get my own ticket back.

On 08/04/2018 at 09:46, Paddock said:

The whole idea is for me to go with the boys to spend as much time with them

growing up- I’d sooner spend ghat time swimming, or in Formby Pine Woods or at the driving range with them than going on my own. Once they’ve grown up to the point they’d sooner be with their mates than me I’ll get my own ticket back.

Pad, 100% right.  Formby Pine Woods brought back some memories.  Wish I had a quid for every hour I spent in them. Bus to Orrell Park statiion, electric train to Formby and long walk to the pine woods and the  beach.

The other side of the coin.

Grandson at Uni in Liverpool.  Gets train to Crewe.  Son drives from Nottingham to pick him up, then drive to Swansea.  Drive back to Nottingham after the game.  Sunday evening Son's wife, who is working in Leigh next week, takes Grandson back to Uni in Liverpool and drives down to a hotel in Leigh.

12 hours ago, MikeO said:

Got the third shirt today from Josh and love it (wife hates it due to the fluorescent yellow but do I care?) as it was my fifty"£*%?th  birthday'; I'm nowhere near sixty honest:unsure:.

What did I do with my pipe and slippers?

I think you might have been looking for 58.   Did you get shirts from British Legion remembrance games. 

23 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Cahill was on Goals on Sunday this morning. Didn't say a great deal but you could see the pain on his face when talking about where the club are now. 

As a basic round up he said no identity, no passion and that having money doesn't buy you success.

And in our case having money is just buying us pain.

12 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I can't believe they included David Moyes as a potential successor to Crooked Sam. Also, the article appears to blame the fans for having no patience and turning on managers. While fans' views should always be taken into account, of course, it's the job of the board to make decisions, and they should not be knee-jerk. The criticism, if deserved, should be aimed at the board, not at the fans.