IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Not going to keep beating Besic with a stick, well I might actually. But I don't see any of that Shukes. Yeah he can tackle, but it's normally after losing possession with a sloppy pass, he can dribble, but he beats one man and tries to beat another unsuccessfully and loses the ball, and pinging the ball around? I've missed that.

The lad is lacking in positional skills and decision making. If Koeman can sort that we may have a good squad player on our hands.

Not going to keep beating Besic with a stick, well I might actually. But I don't see any of that Shukes. Yeah he can tackle, but it's normally after losing possession with a sloppy pass, he can dribble, but he beats one man and tries to beat another unsuccessfully and loses the ball, and pinging the ball around? I've missed that.

The lad is lacking in positional skills and decision making. If Koeman can sort that we may have a good squad player on our hands.

We'll see when he's fit.

He'll either make his mark or Koeman will probably sacrifice.

Not going to keep beating Besic with a stick Yeah he can tackle, but it's normally after losing possession with a sloppy pass, he can dribble, but he beats one man and tries to beat another unsuccessfully and loses the ball,

The lad is lacking in positional skills and decision making.

Sounds like your talking about Barkley Steve.

Ignorant American here, what does sponsoring a minor golf tournament do for a football club? Other than just putting our name out there, we hoping to win fans? it's cool, I'm kinda lost as to how it's beneficial to us.

Why does anyone sponsor anything? To get their name out there, to put their product in the minds of millions of people.

I wouldn't exactly call it a minor golf tournament.

just looked it up, you're right it's considered one of the major tournaments.

Why does anyone sponsor anything? To get their name out there, to put their product in the minds of millions of people.

ok that's what I figured just didn't know if there was something I was missing on this one since everyone seemed excited.

Ignorant American here, what does sponsoring a minor golf tournament do for a football club? Other than just putting our name out there, we hoping to win fans? it's cool, I'm kinda lost as to how it's beneficial to us.

The Open is one of the biggest and oldest golf competitions in the world. The exposure alone will be massive, but it's also great to see us getting involved with something that has a rich and prestigious history.

The Open is the biggest and oldest golf competition in the world. The exposure alone will be massive, but it's also great to see us getting involved with something that has a rich and prestigious history.

Changed it for you.

(OK so it might not be the oldest possibly, but it's certainly the oldest major; and every golfer in the world knows when you're talking about The Open it's not the US version)

Changed it for you.

(OK so it might not be the oldest possibly, but it's certainly the oldest major; and every golfer in the world knows when you're talking about The Open it's not the US version)

It is the oldest unless you count the Bonnie Prince Charlie monthly medal.