IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Snooker has to be up there with boring sports to watch, great to play, shit to watch. In fact throw darts into that as well.

I'll agree there, but I loved watching snooker especially when I was playing. Knowing how precise they are just makes me appreciate their skills even more

What is it about playing sport and watching. I used to enjoy a game of tennis, can't stand watching it. Never tried any of it but can't stand anything, sportswise, which is done on snow or ice.

That's how it is for me too. I'll play tennis, golf, pool, baseball, basketball, etc... but I can really only get into watching football and American football.

I'll watch most sports except snooker, ice skating, gymnastics, rugby league, bowls and anything with horse involvement; that's off the top of my head, there are probably a few others. Don't think ice hockey comes over too well on TV because of the speed and the small size of the puck, find it difficult to know what's happening, but I'm sure if I watched a live game it'd be great.

I'll watch most sports except snooker, ice skating, gymnastics, rugby league, bowls and anything with horse involvement; that's off the top of my head, there are probably a few others. Don't think ice hockey comes over too well on TV because of the speed and the small size of the puck, find it difficult to know what's happening, but I'm sure if I watched a live game it'd be great.

I think a lot of people watch it just for the fights!

im with you J and Tonks, i'll play anything but watching is completely different. really just have time for football in terms of watching. 2 hours hard stop, no stops in play, I love it. meanwhile baseball and USA football games 3 hours going on 4 nowadays.

I rarely have time to spend an entire afternoon watching American football anymore. I'll catch the Packers but they rarely play on TV down here and even when they do I only watch it minutes at a time. I watch more highlights than anything now.

im with you J and Tonks, i'll play anything but watching is completely different. really just have time for football in terms of watching. 2 hours hard stop, no stops in play, I love it. meanwhile baseball and USA football games 3 hours going on 4 nowadays.

I'd rather watch grass grow than spend 3+ hours watching baseball.