IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

If anyone goes on Everton's twitter feed there are a few good videos they've done lately.

The ones on the screen before the match are excellent.

The last one was really good, and the "all of the lights" one that's been on a few times is brilliant.

Not seen this posted anywhere although it's a few days old. Our video production/Everton TV has come on light years in recent times, used to be really amateurish but this is really slick!

Gave me chills watching that. They've definitely come a long way.

I remember watching Man City's videos awhile ago and thinking why can't ours be as well-written/shot.

Can't think of anything worse

I also agree!

It's funny isn't it. All the money pouring into the Premiership. And still we 'need' more, and need to find ways of getting more. That's the problem with money, isn't it? Don't start me off on this one!! Haha.

But, as Mike says, if others start doing it, we'll have to. It's a constant game of cat and mouse.

What would be better is if someone at the Premier League/FA had the bollocks to cone out and say 'Are you taking the piss?'

what more money is needed! Are we going to become a sellout club? Is the Facebook Stadium next? No, just no.

Money needed to pay off the debt owed to moshiri. Money needed to buy a new stadium. Money needed to improve the team.

It's not like we'd be the only ones Matt, everyone is doing it might as well maximize the profits.

what more money is needed! Are we going to become a sellout club? Is the Facebook Stadium next? No, just no.

But that's like saying we shouldn't have had a shirt sponsorship deal once they were permitted; we took Hafnia, Danka, NEC, Kejian, One2one (as was) and Chang on board, not selling out, just taking on a new revenue stream available to us. I agree that it's a shame it's happening and we'll end up with stupid shirts like they have in RL covered in ads but we can't turn down the chance of more cash any more than any other club can.