IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Just found this on youtube, video of Everton v Woking in 1991. I lived very near Woking at the time and came up on a minibus full of their fans and sat in the Park end with them, front row of the upper tier. I was the only one out of my seat when Sheeds scored :P. Lovely touch by the Everton fans and players (which I remember well so I was glad this shows it) staying to applaud Woking's lap of honour at the end, wouldn't happen at many clubs!

yes everyone must have the shaved sides with the greased over top look. not sure what it is with europeans and short hair, let the lad have fucking hair, who gives a shit. no i will not stop complaining, us fellow longhairs stick together

They're just having a laugh :unsure:

I thought it was showing good team spirit tbh.

They're just having a laugh :unsure:

I thought it was showing good team spirit tbh.

its' every match one of the commentators "davies is a real throwback, works hard does what's asked, his hair is a real throwback too, yeah wow"

they always have to comment on it. i wonder does gareth bale get comments on hair length? Zlatan? so why the davies remarks, just pisses me off romey to no end.

I've not been as enamoured with him as some but I really was impressed with his performance against Leicester. I think it was comfortably his best game for us.

Can understand why some aren't sold on him, he's gassed after an hour and can be forgettable in the last 30. But for me he's got that something special, similar to Saha. Classy on the ball, and always in space.

I'd give a lot of credit to him for helping to get the best out of Barkley as well. He shadows him round the pitch giving him an option, as well as closing down players as soon as Barkley loses it. Could be a great partnership of the future.