IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Young

Davies

Holgate

Barkley (I don't think he's young but none of the others deserved a vote)

Player

Lukaku

Barkley

Gana

Goal

Davies man city

Gueye

Barkley Bournemouth

Went for

Young

Davies

Holgate

Lookman

(Barkley would be in there but I refuse to class him as "young", he's had that excuse for years)

Player

Gana

Lukaku

Williams

Goal

Davies

Barkley vs bournmouth

Coleman

Ordered myself a new shirt yesterday because it was my birthday and they're down to £20 (Rubes aside thanks for remembering everyone :shaking fist:) and was umming and ahing over away or third, eventually decided on the away after getting my wife's opinion. Today I'm up in Bath visiting Josh and he's only bought me a new shirt! Unwrapped it thinking, "please don't be" and it wasn't, it was the third :P.

Holiday wardrobe sorted :lol:,

Ordered myself a new shirt yesterday because it was my birthday and they're down to £20 (Rubes aside thanks for remembering everyone :shaking fist:) and was umming and ahing over away or third, eventually decided on the away after getting my wife's opinion. Today I'm up in Bath visiting Josh and he's only bought me a new shirt! Unwrapped it thinking, "please don't be" and it wasn't, it was the third :P.

Happy Birthday!!!!

if it's not on Facebook, I don't remember. Don't know why the forums birthday reminders don't work anymore, it's a shame

Anyway, happy birthday mate :)

Happy Birthday