IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

Bit of a generalisation that Mark. Why is an Iranian ok but not the Chinese?

Moshiri isn't footing the bill for the stadium anyway, so we don't just need half the money, we need all of it.

Not race related it's economic related. The Chinese economy is artificially inflated and the bubble will burst soon. Said backers will then he broke, so I'd rather not go into business with them.

Not race related it's economic related. The Chinese economy is artificially inflated and the bubble will burst soon. Said backers will then he broke, so I'd rather not go into business with them.

Same reasons here.

Although, let's be honest, all our economies are a bit of a bubble!!!

Me and the missus watched it last night, I don't think she stopped crying from about three minutes in. Won't deny being quite upset watching it myself. It's hard to imagine it was almost ten years ago. What that family went through, unthinkable.

I'm at the first ad break; complete tragedy aside I find it really surreal that his big bro was a TT member and is now being portrayed on TV. Remember the day he came on and told us it was his little brother who died; not been on for a long long time but I hope you're doing well for yourself Owen.

Tony Bellew...

"When Ronald Koeman walks into the room, you listen. He demands respect.

We have got a manager we deserve and we are getting back to where we need to be.

I love Everton Football Club. I would swap every title I've got to play for Everton once. I would play for £5 an hour."

Tony Bellew...

"When Ronald Koeman walks into the room, you listen. He demands respect.

We have got a manager we deserve and we are getting back to where we need to be.

I love Everton Football Club. I would swap every title I've got to play for Everton once. I would play for £5 an hour."

Always about the money with these bloody boxers!!!

The evening also saw Ferguson present Stephane Noel, a member of the Belgium Toffees, with the Supporters’ Clubs’ Fan of the Year accolade.

Stephane, a Goodison Park season ticket holder for the past 11 years, was acknowledged by his fellow Toffees for his dedication in travelling from his homeland to watch Everton in every game both home and away.

That's dedication. Well done Stephane.