Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I fucking love being an Evertonian you know.   I know there's a lot I moan about but I wouldn't swap being a blue for anything. I genuinely believe we have an amazing a special set of fans for the

For me this season has delivered exactly what it promised.  A season of transition whereby we’d have a rough patch or two and also get some brilliant results. Our football would improve but there

Just had this email promising refunds if season gets called off or has to be played behind closed doors Dear Ste, I wanted to get in touch with you again as we prepare for a very different Easte

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, barryj said:

Villa have Man City Wednesday.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see us be told to play City on Wednesday if Villa aren’t ready. 

Good point, sure the club will have thought of it as well, Fulham had to play Spurs at short notice so the pecedent is there..

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Good point, sure the club will have thought of it as well, Fulham had to play Spurs at short notice so the pecedent is there..

Thinking about it I dont think that can happen as the game in hand is at ours so surely we would need more than two day for safety certificates/ staffing? 

5 minutes ago, barryj said:

Thinking about it I dont think that can happen as the game in hand is at ours so surely we would need more than two day for safety certificates/ staffing? 

Spurs were due to play at Villa but then had Fulham at home scheduled for the Wednesday with only two days notice.