IGNORED

Wierd Dreams

Moyski

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get any total headfuck ones??

The other night i dreamt i was attacked by loads of seagulls, all flying at me, last night, i was having a fight with someone with a stanley knife.. I think i'm losing the plot or something!!! :(

37682[/snapback]

I'v been having fooked up dreams since i was a kid, now i just live with it and enjoy them!

I had a dream last night i was trapped in the mersey tunnel with both ends caved in then all the cars started exploding :unsure:

I had a dream last night i was trapped in the mersey tunnel with both ends caved in then all the cars started exploding  :unsure:

37684[/snapback]

I've just looked up what that means in my wife's "Dream Dictionary" and apparently Fish you're worried about the size of your penis, and the "exploding" before you are expecting it is pretty self explanatory :lol::lol: !

And Moyski look out for a Latvian with a tattoo on his arse, 'cos he plans to steal your bicycle :angry: .

I've just looked up what that means in my wife's "Dream Dictionary" and apparently Fish you're worried about the size of your penis, and the "exploding" before you are expecting it is pretty self explanatory :lol:   :lol: !

And Moyski look out for a Latvian with a tattoo on his arse, 'cos he plans to steal your bicycle :angry: .

37696[/snapback]

hahaha oh shit!!! :P

I've just looked up what that means in my wife's "Dream Dictionary" and apparently Fish you're worried about the size of your penis, and the "exploding" before you are expecting it is pretty self explanatory :lol:   :lol: !

37696[/snapback]

I'v looked all my dreams up in dream books and the basic conclusion is i'm seriously fooked up in the head!

Whoooo more accurate than horoscopes then :D

Does anyone have the same dream more than once????

I remember about 15 years ago I used to have the same dream maybe every 2 months or so

I am trying to escape from someone and I am in a supermarket but all the isle are bushes and I manage to hide in the corner one

Yep when i was a kid i had the same dream regularly that i would squeeze down the gap between the wall and kitchen units into a narrow passageway. After wriggling for ages i would see a minature world behind the cupboards but never be able to reach it. Then i would wake up all sweaty!!

I'm strange arnt i :blink:

Yep when i was a kid i had the same dream regularly that i would squeeze down the gap between the wall and kitchen units into a narrow passageway. After wriggling for ages i would see a minature world behind the cupboards but never be able to reach it. Then i would wake up all sweaty!!

I'm strange arnt i  :blink:

37754[/snapback]

Yes :unsure: . Did you have a big wardrobe in your bedroom by any chance?

Edited by mikeo

Same one every night for 7 years, they gave me a new and improved MORI and now I only have it once or twice a month.

ATB

Mac

37783[/snapback]

Whats a MORI

I have a dream where I swallow a giant marsh mallow, whats that all about

Whats a MORI

I have a dream where I swallow a giant marsh mallow, whats that all about

37820[/snapback]

MORI = Super duper anti depressant, now with added happiness. :D

Re the marshmallow, BREASTS, BREASTS AND BREASTS.

ATB

Mac

Fortunately, I have escaped the bad dream monster for the best part of my life so far...thankfully.

Although, the g/f does have rather nasty ones - which means I get the seven shannons kicked out of me...which is just as bad as a nightmare believe me!

Incidentally, I did have a dirty dream about Kirsty Gallagher a while back, does that count?

hehe :D

Although this isnt a dream (kinda wish it was) i have a similar situation.

Ive been absolutly obbsessed with my Ex ever since we broke up. since the break up two years ago weve just been friends although ive still wanted to be more. Weve been spendin loads of time together lately and i thought we were headin the right way but then out of the blue she texts me and says that she was confused but knows deep down its friendship she feels and doesnt want anythin to change.

I was destroyed by this and have no idea wat to do now!

Poor Dunny_The_Blue!

I have been with my g/f since I was 15, I am now 29, 30 in September, so I am probably not the best person to offer advice...

Now I am not going to get deep, however, here come's my advice...

I think you both need to sit down and discuss the options and feelings between you...if nothing else, you both will know where you stand.

If you don't, you may loose what you have at the moment...if nothing else, you may loose your current reformed friendship! Although it is not easy to take, it takes two to tango, and if something is not right with either of you, its not meant to be. If she did reform the relationship, lying to you, then got it together, you would be gutted if she turned and

Now that my Agony Uncle but is over...get out and enjoy!

:D

Edited by www.fc-ssl.com

Although this isnt a dream (kinda wish it was) i have a similar situation.

Ive been absolutly obbsessed with my Ex ever since we broke up. since the break up two years ago weve just been friends although ive still wanted to be more. Weve been spendin loads of time together lately and i thought we were headin the right way but then out of the blue she texts me and says that she was confused but knows deep down its friendship she feels and doesnt want anythin to change.

I was destroyed by this and have no idea wat to do now!

37877[/snapback]

Cant be mates with ex's mate trust me i'v tried best way is to cut all ties and take the pain for a few weeks / months otherwise its gona kill you for the rest of your days.

That or go for broke and buy a ring!!