IGNORED

Game of Thrones

Louis

I'm not sure why you decided to watch a fantasy show if you weren't going to like the fantastical elements such as dragons etc to be honest, Bill.

Don't know anything about the books Mark, or the genre, I started watching it because everybody seemed to be going overboard about it, I managed to get through the first series, the second series started to go downhill so I took leave of it.

I honestly don't understand why people are raving about it, think I'll switch to breaking bad again, a proper adult series.

Edited by Bill

I think Its a clearly brilliantly made tv series and unfortunately my inability to sit in front of a tv and really focus on a programme that requires concentration means I'm not getting full value.

There are so many mini stories etc etc going on... people talking in riddles and me writing one of many posts slagging off lukaku on my phone instead of listening to the imp means I get lost.

Could get into the show. Just can't.

Same here. I've watched about 4. One episode is meant to be one of the best, which had a great fight scene at the end. However half of the episode was bollocks, with Peter Drinklage talking about his brother squashing bugs with rocks just to fill up the minutes.

It's a fantasy Paul.lol

Do you just watch documentaries Bill?

Apologies for breaking the news but even Coronation Street is fantasy.

It's kind of the point of TV/film/actors. You could stick with "reality" TV if you like but I'd rather have a root canal done personally.