IGNORED

Hello from Mythuat24h, Vietnam

thietkelogo

Good spot Avin....sig deleted and Thiet terminated.

So what, he's interested in Feng Shui, is a brand consultant, graphic designer, Everton fan and likes Switzerland. Seems legit tongue.png

rofl.gif

It might have been deleted by Matt who thought that he was a genuine poster. I do the same as you when I see a bot posting on out forum and usually the whole thing gets deleted. I don't think it was anything against you personally Bill.

It might have been deleted by Matt who thought that he was a genuine poster. I do the same as you when I see a bot posting on out forum and usually the whole thing gets deleted. I don't think it was anything against you personally Bill.

Ive not deleted anything for fear of backlash!

suppose I was a bit naive welcoming the guy. In my defence I was on my phone at the time.

Ive not deleted anything for fear of backlash!

suppose I was a bit naive welcoming the guy. In my defence I was on my phone at the time.

You was on the phone at the time? I'm sorry but that just isn't good enough. As a moderator you should give your undivided attention to the forum and it's up-keep.

:P

I was the first to reply to this with "spam spam spam" and my post was deleted. dont%20know.gif didnt you believe me.

Checked the logs in the cp Bill and there have been no posts deleted from this thread at all.

Mark deleted a couple of spam threads at the week end though that you'd flagged (don't know if it was one or both)....must've been one of those you're thinking about.

So it was believed and acted onsmile.png .

• 3 weeks later...