IGNORED

Zoo's General Knowledge, Brainteasers & Riddles.

Zoo

I thought I'd give a 'General Knowledge' quiz a go on here if anyone's interested. I've no problems with running it myself (like I do with the main football quiz) but if people want to post their own questions then they are more than welcome.

Just try to remember to only post a question when one has been answered so the whole thread doesn't become jumbled (and make it clear when your asking a question so it doesn't go un-noticed).

1: Which is the only place that the US flag flies 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, never lowered, raised or saluted?

A: The Moon.

Edited by Zoo

Reading Kohen's answer has made me work it out.

If youve got 2 ducks infront of a duck, 2 ducks behind a duck, and a duck in the middle, how many ducks are there?

The first 'duck' mentioned is behind two ducks (at the back) and then the second duck mentioned is in front of two ducks (at the front). So the answer could be (and probably is) 3.

Reading Kohen's answer has made me work it out.

The first 'duck' mentioned is behind two ducks (at the back) and then the second duck mentioned is in front of two ducks (at the front). So the answer could be (and probably is) 3.

damn this duck nonsense, I was trying to have a go at this.

Not one for ducks, so made it more interesting or favorable.

'If I had two fucks before a fuck, two fucks after a fuck and a fuck in-between, how many fucks would I have had'

Too exhausted to even answer the question would be one answer, but still believe it's five, (ducks or fucks)

Knew the mountains answer, the other seems about right.

• 3 weeks later...