IGNORED

Xavier....

Pat

On behalf of all the Ttalkers that Kopite or not...We have all been shocked by the Ugly, ugly images being seen from your home town mate.

Genuinely Hope you were able to avoid any problems & that You & your kin folk are all well & accounted for.

Cheers people. Well appreciated.

The anxiety levels were so high yesterday with the sheer number of bombs blasting on the mumbai western line. I had a couple of friends over, we were assembling the new computers which we had bought yesterday. Once the bombs blasted, all in a period of 20 minutes, all cell phone and telephone lines went dead. Their parents couldnt get through to them, my relatives could get through to us, it was horrible.

The bombs blasted at around 6.30 pm, the mobile phones lines were operational only by 11. That 3 and half, four hour period was horrible. Since 4 out of the 7 bombs were actually on the way of both of my friends homes, they decided to stay at my place and left today.

The world's a horrible place.

Thankfully though, no personal losses. But the images are truly hopeless.