IGNORED

Diving

Moyes leads the way.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/boss....html?page=full

I think there should be a panel set up to watch premier league games and anyone found to be diving should be fined one weeks wages. This wouls mean that little pricks like Ronaldo would never get paid if he persists with the amature dramatics everytime someone breaths near him.

The majority of the fine money should then be distributed evenly at the end of the season between the youth academys of all premier league clubs helping to develope kids and showing them from an early age what happens to your cash if you cheat at football.

*to the FA please note I'll only accept the job if i get Everton carpet in my new office thanks* :D

Moyes leads the way.

. This wouls mean that little pricks like Ronaldo would never get paid if he persists with the amature dramatics everytime someone breaths near him.

The majority of the fine money should then be distributed evenly at the end of the season between the youth academys of all premier league clubs helping to develope kids and showing them from an early age what happens to your cash if you cheat at football.

I think there should be a panel set up to watch premier league games and anyone found to be diving should be fined one weeks wages

*to the FA please note I'll only accept the job if i get Everton carpet in my new office thanks*  :D

37974[/snapback]

I think that would be a great idea, would stop diving alot

Moyes leads the way.

I think there should be a panel set up to watch premier league games and anyone found to be diving should be fined one weeks wages. This wouls mean that little pricks like Ronaldo would never get paid if he persists with the amature dramatics everytime someone breaths near him.

*to the FA please note I'll only accept the job if i get Everton carpet in my new office thanks*  :D

37974[/snapback]

:D think your right fish ;) somthing needs to be done about this,spoils the game me thinks B)

fining a weeks wages is a top idea.

...although I quite like one that we came up with watching one of the world cup games:

if they dive, and hold their shin/ankle/knee whatever, and they didn't actually get touched, you get to kick them there ! sorted.

Edited by Patch Tuesday

A fine of one weeks wages to one of these prima donna's is nothing. Hit the club with large fines and suspensions, after all they are the ones who allow this cheating and underhand practice to continue.

Mind you from what I've seen, AJ might have a few problems next season. :unsure:

ATB

Mac

Amen, I completely agree with everything that GoldfishMemory said.

The current state of players diving and basically put, cheating, is ruining the beautiful game in my opinion.

The attempts of many players trying the influence the referee's decision is also pathetic.

I really hope that the FA clamps down on this type of behaviour.

I know it is the age old discussion, however, if a fourth referee was allowed to view instant slowed down replay's, the correct decisions may be made.

I know this facility was available during the world cup, however I can not help but think that the officials were told to refrain from using it wherever possible.

Video replays have been used in other sports, such as cricket and rugby and have not effected the play at all.

As abstract that idea maybe Droob.

Uno Shaming them out some way publicly would no doubt be far more effective than taking a few pennies they wont miss of them.

38187[/snapback]

:D just doc the club points 4 diving B) that would have the managers on their toes to inform his players not to dive,cost could be title or relagation ;)