IGNORED

Moyes Wants More

David Moyes has said today that the club is still active in the transfer market.

If that is true, if Davey is looking for more additions to the squad, will they be loan deals only? If not, where is the money coming from (yobo still aint signed) and how much money do you think he still has?

Who would you like to see (realistically please) at Everton?

My answers are:

I reckon he has no money (unless YObo is sold!). I reckon he is going to get a player (or two) on loan.

One such player could be SWP. (would love to see him in a blue shirt this year).

If he has money - I reckon its only around £3m to spend in total.

I'm sorry to raise this, but I would be signing Ferrari...

i have heard we have about 2.5 mill. i would like to see us use this on barton or sidwell. we may also sell. jimmy mac, 2.5 maybe celtic or rangers, wright 1 mill, watford or southampton, naysmith 1.5 celtic or rangers. that would be another 5 mill in the kitty, so maybe there is a few more to come. adz

I like ferrari but do we need another CB? If Yobo goes then I'm all for it but we have four centrebacks at the club and if we are going to spend money then i would like to see the wings being bulked up. I think any transfer activity will involved loan signings, would like to see SWP come to us, probably be able to keep him for 6 million cos I don't see him ever being a main feature at chelsea and I think his eyes have been opened after his exclusion from the world cup.

Some cover for RB wouldnt go a miss either :)

Yobo isn'r going anywhere, he has said that he is going to sign, im 100 % that he will sign after hearing that, why would ghe say that then moyes go and sell him when moyes wants to keep him, we MUST have money if he is hoping to have some more players, he aint gonna say that if we havn't got any?

I would love Sidwell down  and we could afford him if we have 2.5 mil but hopefully some players will be sold wich brings in more money for better players :)

38359[/snapback]

I dont want to have to let 2 players go to bring 1 in, our squad is already small so doing that would not be a good thing IMO

No I wouldnt, we need to build a squad not make it smaller when its already one of the smallest squads in the Premiership, we'll suffer badly if one of our main players gets injured and is out for a long time

38491[/snapback]

B) that is a good reason, are squad does need adding to for a long season ;)

West Ham boss Alan Pardew has joined Everton and Fulham in the hunt for versatile Blackburn star Brett Emerton.

http://tinyurl.com/nl9fy

i reckon he'd make a good addition to the side.

Toffees boss keen to get star Brett, Sat 17 Jun, 12:15 PM

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060617/1/klev.html

"Everton boss David Moyes is set to carry on spending this summer and has now turned his attention to Blackburn midfielder Brett Emerton.Moyes has been a busy man since the season ended, adding goalkeeper Tim Howard, centre-back Joleon Lescott and striker Andrew Johnson to his playing staff at Goodison Park.

The Scot still wants to strengthen to his squad, though, and sees Australia winger Emerton as the player to bolster his midfield options."

dunno where the cash is coming from. tesco's?

West Ham boss Alan Pardew has joined Everton and Fulham in the hunt for versatile Blackburn star Brett Emerton.

http://tinyurl.com/nl9fy

i reckon he'd make a good addition to the side.

Toffees boss keen to get star Brett,  Sat 17 Jun, 12:15 PM

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/060617/1/klev.html

"Everton boss David Moyes is set to carry on spending this summer and has now turned his attention to Blackburn midfielder Brett Emerton.Moyes has been a busy man since the season ended, adding goalkeeper Tim Howard, centre-back Joleon Lescott and striker Andrew Johnson to his playing staff at Goodison Park.

The Scot still wants to strengthen to his squad, though, and sees Australia winger Emerton as the player to bolster his midfield options."

dunno where the cash is coming from. tesco's?

39645[/snapback]

:D this lad would be a good addition to are squad,hope we get him ;)

I hope we get him aswell but i just cant see it myself

39655[/snapback]

why not? he may want to team up with cahill. they both played in the aussie world squad.

Everton are now looking like a very serious outfit. a lot of people are sitting up and taking notice since we signed aj and lescott.

why not? he may want to team up with cahill. they both played in the aussie world squad.

Everton are now looking like a very serious outfit. a lot of people are sitting up and taking notice since we signed aj and lescott.

39798[/snapback]

:D long may this continue ;)

Everton are giving a trial to South Africa winger Delron Buckley.

Buckley, 28, will train with the Merseysiders in an attempt to persuade manager David Moyes to give him a permanent contract.

The Durban-born player, who played in the 1998 and 2002 World Cups, was released by German club Borussia Dortmund at the end of last season.

Moyes told Everton's official website: "He is in for a few days training and we will have a look at him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/5192178.stm

it'll be interestin to see how he works out. he may be a bargain.

Everton are giving a trial to South Africa winger Delron Buckley.

Buckley, 28, will train with the Merseysiders in an attempt to persuade manager David Moyes to give him a permanent contract.

The Durban-born player, who played in the 1998 and 2002 World Cups, was released by German club Borussia Dortmund at the end of last season.

Moyes told Everton's official website: "He is in for a few days training and we will have a look at him."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ton/5192178.stm

it'll be interestin to see  how he works out. he may be a bargain.

39874[/snapback]

A bit late with this Java, its been running for a week in Rumourama. :D

Edited by toffeelicker

39798[/snapback]

Im not saying he wont want to join us, i dont think Moyes wants him