IGNORED

Gerard Deulofeu

Talking shit dunc. You need to remember what is quoted vs what is speculated.

Mirallas has been quoted on two occasions this season stating he will be looking at the situation at the end of the season whilst quoting names like borussia Dortmund and real sociedad. How the fuck is that speculation? He stated he needs to be playing champions league next year whilst adding "that could be at Everton if we win Europa...." Well that's big of him isn't it?!

Mccarthy has only been quoted as saying:-

I am happy here. There is nothing to really report. Honest to God I have not heard anything.

It is new to me if a club is going to come in and buy me in the summer. Its new to me. I have not spoken to anyone. I have not heard anything.

There have been a few stories, but I am delighted to be here and I have many years still to come.

I knew full well that you would once again distort the facts to suit your argument!

Mirallas has publicly stated that he is happy at Everon as recently as last month

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-mirallas-im-happy-everton-9259083

The quotes you have come up with for McCarthy date back to February and so he has not said a word since the speculation started about him wanting show down talks over broken promises with his contract

Don't get me wrong I like McCarthy and he is under no obligation to come out and say he is happy at the club, but its just another example of your hypocrisy

If we sign him it will at least raise my enthusiasm going the games next season.really is unbelievable at £3m. All the clauses sound as though it's a long loan. No risk for Barca. If he turns out shit they cut their losses. If he turns out class they get him back cheap.

If we sign him it will at least raise my enthusiasm going the games next season.really is unbelievable at £3m. All the clauses sound as though it's a long loan. No risk for Barca. If he turns out shit they cut their losses. If he turns out class they get him back cheap.

Don't forget that he has to be a world beater to compete with Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez. A very good forward does not break that line... and, to be honest, he looks like he can become very good but that is another different level that he'll never grasp.

Don't forget that he has to be a world beater to compete with Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez. A very good forward does not break that line... and, to be honest, he looks like he can become very good but that is another different level that he'll never grasp.

Disagree. Potential to be on their level IMO. Only a very young lad.

I knew full well that you would once again distort the facts to suit your argument!

Mirallas has publicly stated that he is happy at Everon as recently as last month

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-mirallas-im-happy-everton-9259083

The quotes you have come up with for McCarthy date back to February and so he has not said a word since the speculation started about him wanting show down talks over broken promises with his contract

Don't get me wrong I like McCarthy and he is under no obligation to come out and say he is happy at the club, but its just another example of your hypocrisy

but they shouldn't be talking at all, dammit! :shaking fist:

Disagree. Potential to be on their level IMO. Only a very young lad.

Messi was way better at his age. Neymar has been tracked, scouted and touted as the next Pele since he was 18.

Suarez had another path, but then again, Suarez is much more of a number 9 than Deulofeu will ever be.

I also want him to become the next Cristiano Ronaldo, but that would be to expect too much from the lad IMO. Let's see...