IGNORED

G'day from Melbourne!

sraymonde

Afternoon/Morning fellow Evertonians! Name is Stan and I'm writing from Melbourne, Australia - have been living here for the past 4 months. Toffee through and through though!

It's been tough managing to watch all the games with time difference but I certainly do my best and am apprehensively excited for this new Martinez era. With a couple of additions to the squad I think the change in style could do wonders for us. Don't get me wrong, we will struggle to ever find a better manager than Moyes but that habit of falling at the last hurdle is no coincidence in my eyes.

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself with a brief summary of my thoughts and it's a pleasure to meet ya'll!

Take it easy

Welcome.

Do you enjoy being upside down?

I most certainly do!

Cheers... from a mate in the SE suburbs...

Which suburb may that be pal?

Where were you from originally. Welcome to the pages and all it entails.

Born in North London, Mother is from Hyde and her whole side are Evertonians. My home in the UK now is in Twickenham - South West London!

Glen Waverley... have a toffee mate in Hallam - usually watch games at his place since his wife lets him have Foxtel. Once in a while we'll catch up in a sports bar in GW area.

Cool, I've just moved apartment in St Kilda and the landlord provides Foxtel thank god! Cannay wait for the season now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New user from Melbourne here too! Been supporting the team for about 10 years but only watching on a regular basis for the last 3. I've visited quite a few Everton forums and found a few of them to be vulgar and unpleasant but this one seems to be great so I decided to join up. Looking forward to joining in the discussions.