IGNORED

Hi to all

Povikas

Hello

I'm a 20yo guy and I'm a Barcelona supporter since I got into football as a little child.

I haven't had the chance to develop into a footballer due to chronical knee injuries, but I have taken up coaching, and pursuing my ambitions in this direction.

I have followed Everton in the BPL a little, but I guess I'll follow even more in this season, because of Martinez being one of my favourite coaches in the league for a while. And also to follow the progression of Gerard, who I believe is a real gem of a player.

I hope to contribute with good posts and my own views on various discussions regarding the beautiful game of football.

Cheers

B

Hello

I'm a 20yo guy and I'm a Barcelona supporter since I got into football as a little child.

I haven't had the chance to develop into a footballer due to chronical knee injuries, but I have taken up coaching, and pursuing my ambitions in this direction.

I have followed Everton in the BPL a little, but I guess I'll follow even more in this season, because of Martinez being one of my favourite coaches in the league for a while. And also to follow the progression of Gerard, who I believe is a real gem of a player.

I hope to contribute with good posts and my own views on various discussions regarding the beautiful game of football.

Cheers

B

You'll be too young of age to remember when Milan beat them 4 - 0 in the European Cup final then.. Epic night

Beinvenido a nuestra paginas y que lo pase bien, etc

Tengo que marcharme, se hace tarde

Hello

Cheers

B

Ola Povikas and welcome to the best team in the world.