IGNORED

Telegraph Fantasy League

MikeO

I know people on here are doing the FA's version (which is free) but this is the one I do every year..Wooney does too I believe. Costs a few quid but there are some good prizes. I do it completely on line so there's no need to buy the Telegraph. Used to have to buy a copy of "Men Only" to wrap round it to hide my shame every Wednesday before I got the computer :lol: .

Have a look..>>>Telegraph Fantasy League<<<

yeah i've been doing it for the last 7 or 8 years now and I do a work super league.

in fact i don't mind pointing out that i won £40 for winning the world cup one this month!

damn i was good!

it costs a few quid but the site is very slick and easy to use, plenty of transfers enabling lots of varation, tactics, clearing out those players that are having a bad time or have tough games coming up etc.

it's great fun and helps get you interested in some of the other teams too!

admitedly there are downsides, when you've got a red shite defence and have to hope they get a cleansheet every game! or any game when you've got players in the team against Everton!

you need a password for transfers which is supposed to be available only in the telegraph but it's easy to find online at a few sites, I can post it on here every week if other people are playing!

anyway if loads of people are up for it then i'll stick another team in if we do a super league!

I'd be up for that...does forming a super league cost extra? I've not been involved before. We'll see if there's any interest and take it from there eh? It's £6.00 a team this year by the way, or three for £15.00..which is what I normally do.

Edited by mikeo

He's not at right back...you just pick four defenders and the computer places them. Reina was the top scoring keeper last season, outscored Cech, van der Saar and Lehmann....clean sheets down to the defence as well as keeper ability obviously.

Edited by mikeo

i'd pick jenas over lennon as he scores more goals.

osman's an interesting pick i don't think he'll play every game so your not guaranteed any points from him.

i don't like to pick players that have not proven themselves in England so am unsure about shevchenko but think that he will do will as chelsea make enough chances for a decent striker to sore the goals.

super league doesn't cost any extra mikeo

Just got a feeling Ossie's gonna step up this year, agree completely on Shevchenko, it doesn't often pay to gamble on untried (though it sometimes works...Pires was great from the off I remember) and Jenas/Lennon...you could well be right..we'll see.

(Don't think super league is looking likely at the mo...everyone on here's too mean :lol::lol: )

Edited by mikeo