IGNORED

Duncan Ferguson

if i give you an alterative insight into big dunc, granted these are rumours, you become ultra defensive of a player and hit me eith a personal attack blubberboy122... isnt this forum designed to throw out difference of opinion. i respect big dunc ss much as the next blue but also realise his antics on and off the pitch may have to be questioned when later on that same player is asked upon to take on a role of huge responsibility

Whether this promotion be deserved I am still within my right to air an opinion that may not go down too well.

if i give you an alterative insight into big dunc, granted these are rumours, you become ultra defensive of a player and hit me eith a personal attack blubberboy122... isnt this forum designed to throw out difference of opinion. i respect big dunc ss much as the next blue but also realise his antics on and off the pitch may have to be questioned when later on that same player is asked to take on a role of huge responsibility

Whether this promotion be deserved I am still within my right to air an opinion that may not go down too well.

Here's an insight by my mate who had a pint with him - he's actually a Liverpool fan... Ferguson was on the lash, mate was chatting to him at the bar, Ferguson had a wedge of cash just on the bar, buying drinks etc, just not arsed, like it was small change.

Had a few pints with my mate and said "nice to meet you, I've gotta go" - he left his money on the bar, about 400-500, my mate took it to him... He said "have it if you want" - mate refused, said he couldn't, and Ferguson asked him to come along to the party he was off to with a few women in tow.

Guest blueboy122

if i give you an alterative insight into big dunc, granted these are rumours, you become ultra defensive of a player and hit me eith a personal attack blubberboy122... isnt this forum designed to throw out difference of opinion. i respect big dunc ss much as the next blue but also realise his antics on and off the pitch may have to be questioned when later on that same player is asked upon to take on a role of huge responsibility

Telling a story isn't 'airing an opinion'

What you are doing is..... Airing bull shit.

Here's an insight by my mate who had a pint with him - he's actually a Liverpool fan... Ferguson was on the lash, mate was chatting to him at the bar, Ferguson had a wedge of cash just on the bar, buying drinks etc, just not arsed, like it was small change.

Had a few pints with my mate and said "nice to meet you, I've gotta go" - he left his money on the bar, about 400-500, my mate took it to him... He said "have it if you want" - mate refused, said he couldn't, and Ferguson asked him to come along to the party he was off to with a few women in tow.

Your mate... :Money: ....is he stupid

I'd do exactly the same.

Ferguson obviously had too much money, willing to piss it up the wall or just leave it laying in a pub, has to be an insult to every fan that ever paid to see him.

A charity box would have been a better place for it, or the Everton foundation for Everton players who didn't earn enough money to leave it laying in the pub.

A pile of cash laying on the bar.........I bet the likes of Brian Labone would have told him what to do with it.Though to be honest Labone was probably too much of a gentleman to say anything.

If ever a story told needed to be told to expose footballers earning too much money, this one would be as good as any.

Wasn't there a Newcastle player online using £20 notes to wipe his arse......if he offered me a pile of cash, I'd take it!

Ferguson obviously had too much money, willing to piss it up the wall or just leave it laying in a pub, has to be an insult to every fan that ever paid to see him.

A charity box would have been a better place for it, or the Everton foundation for Everton players who didn't earn enough money to leave it laying in the pub.

A pile of cash laying on the bar.........I bet the likes of Brian Labone would have told him what to do with it.Though to be honest Labone was probably too much of a gentleman to say anything.

If ever a story told needed to be told to expose footballers earning too much money, this one would be as good as any.

Wasn't there a Newcastle player online using £20 notes to wipe his arse......if he offered me a pile of cash, I'd take it!

I think you are getting a tad bit carried away. Ferguson was having a few beers, he paid for a massive round, had the cash on the bar in front of the stool he was sitting on, he left it there absent mindedly, when my mate took it to him he admired his honesty and offered to let him keep it as a means of showing his appreciation for his honesty.

He wasn't being flash, charity? I take it you don't really know too much about him then?

I think you are getting a tad bit carried away. Ferguson was having a few beers, he paid for a massive round, had the cash on the bar in front of the stool he was sitting on, he left it there absent mindedly, when my mate took it to him he admired his honesty and offered to let him keep it as a means of showing his appreciation for his honesty.

He wasn't being flash, charity? I take it you don't really know too much about him then?

Sitting at the bar with £500 on the counter.......nar, that's not flash is it............AND oh, you can keep that £500 for being honest, not "oh here's £20 for being honest".

But then I don't know Duncan like you do......or Graeme Sharp (though I did have breakfast with him at the crowne Plaza), and I don't have a friend who has a friend who was David Moyes technical analyst....oh boy, you do give us some good laughs mate :rofl:

Sitting at the bar with £500 on the counter.......nar, that's not flash is it............AND oh, you can keep that £500 for being honest, not "oh here's £20 for being honest".

But then I don't know Duncan like you do......or Graeme Sharp (though I did have breakfast with him at the crowne Plaza), and I don't have a friend who has a friend who was David Moyes technical analyst....oh boy, you do give us some good laughs mate :rofl:

Why not just say, Haf I have a problem with the fact you have contacts, or bullshit that you do. All this "make me laugh " bollocks, get it of your chest. Don't hold it in. Passive aggressive nonsense. You just come across as a bit of a tit.

For the record, the Dunc and his £500 wasn't just a one off. The bloke is generous to a fault, probably what you call flash. He's a true gent, but hey, not gonna fit in with your assassination of his character.

If he was flash, you would have seen him do media work, be pictured out on the tiles in the likes of the newz bar etc... He grew up in a rough arsed area, he is a down to earth bloke who likes to get the beers in and look after people he sees as his own.

You do make me laugh, rofl, lol and all that shit.

Edited by Hafnia

Sat next to him away at Leicester when we hadn't won away for twelve months, or rather wouldn't have if we didn't win that one. Danny cadamarteri scored a penalty in the last minute and I watched Dunc go more crazy than any other fans.

He took time to speak with everyone that spoke with him.

To me he will always be a legend!

Sat next to him away at Leicester when we hadn't won away for twelve months, or rather wouldn't have if we didn't win that one. Danny cadamarteri scored a penalty in the last minute and I watched Dunc go more crazy than any other fans.

He took time to speak with everyone that spoke with him.

To me he will always be a legend!

You mean he didn't snort loads of beak, wave £50 notes around and behave like a thug?

No he was like every other supporter in the ground. Wore clothes to keep himself warm, had a few mates with him, who may have had a few pints haha and went nuts when the penalty went in.

One of my best away day memories.

The only bad bit was he lifted my mate lee onto the air and I was jealous haja.

Why not just say, Haf I have a problem with the fact you have contacts, or bullshit that you do. All this "make me laugh " bollocks, get it of your chest. Don't hold it in. Passive aggressive nonsense. You just come across as a bit of a tit.

For the record, the Dunc and his £500 wasn't just a one off. The bloke is generous to a fault, probably what you call flash. He's a true gent, but hey, not gonna fit in with your assassination of his character.

If he was flash, you would have seen him do media work, be pictured out on the tiles in the likes of the newz bar etc... He grew up in a rough arsed area, he is a down to earth bloke who likes to get the beers in and look after people he sees as his own.

You do make me laugh, rofl, lol and all that shit.

Your full of shit........but it is funny shit :rofl:

You mean he didn't snort loads of beak, wave £50 notes around and behave like a thug?

Who said he was a thug who snorted 'beak' ?............and you were the one who said he was in a pub throwing money around, get your little story right.

And before you start your usual shit, offering to give someone £500 for reminding the person he'd left it on the bar, is in a real persons world........flash not generous, generous would have been a £10 or £20.If you happen to move in circles that give £500 away at a time, then maybe to you that's the norm.I'm sure Duncs has been very generous in hs time, I'd like to thnk so.

Don't try and turn this one around, Ferguson was a favourite of mine.

Who said he was a thug who snorted 'beak' ?............and you were the one who said he was in a pub throwing money around, get your little story right.

And before you start your usual shit, offering to give someone £500 for reminding the person he'd left it on the bar, is in a real persons world........flash not generous, generous would have been a £10 or £20.If you happen to move in circles that give £500 away at a time, then maybe to you that's the norm.I'm sure Duncs has been very generous in hs time, I'd like to thnk so.

Don't try and turn this one around, Ferguson was a favourite of mine.

Only part of it was in reference to you, don't get so uppity, after all if I said it it probably doesn't make it so...

Oh blue, you are so funny. Ha ha lol. Funny shit you come out with etc etc.

No doubt Labone wasa gentleman, was lucky enough to meet him in the Winslow once. But read Kendalls book, he wasn't always a nice guy.