IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Lol he was mad when he was off his meds. When he was on them he was a decent guy, too bad it all went down like this.

To be honest I thought it was paddock come back

Paddock shot himself in the foot with the meltdown. I imagine he'll be back if we go on a really bad run, just to say: "told you so". He was a very cocksure chap.

Paddock shot himself in the foot with the meltdown. I imagine he'll be back if we go on a really bad run, just to say: "told you so". He was a very cocksure chap.

He's probably not had a signal, he's a super fan who is stuck in the darkest depths of south America following the Chilean Everton both home and away, probably buying season tickets over there for his kids too.

Bill said in his speech about howard that he had spent a lot of the last 6 months in a bedroom that's more or less saying he's not been well probably having treatment.

plus he also said he's watched a lot of youtube about everton.

he spoke for 20 minutes straight from the heart none of it written down I thought that was great.

Kenwright's spent a lot of time in a bedroom or Kendall?