IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Kenwright's spent a lot of time in a bedroom or Kendall?

I think theres a comma or 2 missing, I read it as:

Bill said, in his speech about Howard, that he had spent a lot of the last 6 months in a bedroom. That's more or less saying he's not been well probably having treatment.

Patto, did I understand correctly?

Edited by Matt

I think theres a comma or 2 missing, I read it as:

Bill said, in his speech about Howard, that he had spent a lot of the last 6 months in a bedroom. That's more or less saying he's not been well probably having treatment.

Patto, did I understand correctly?

Yeah, he specifically said he learned about this Youtube thing and has been watching things from it. So defo Bill was referring to himself there.

A fan, known only as Stephen K...

Yeah OK. On that basis, do you believe it? Surely if he wanted the story out, he'd have used his real name?

I meant, whether it's a club insider, rather than a genuine fan!

It wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened - the talksport call-in was embarrassing.

Anyone who needs to be told to reign it in over kenwright after recent revelations of ill health - is no Evertonian in my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-chief-executive-robert-elstone-10463030

It certainly would act as a springboard... if you could actually deliver it, but you, Robert, couldn't deliver a pizza.

The article also says that our net debt has increased by around £3m, which I hadn't picked up on when J posted the accounts article a couple of days ago. So, it seems us hoping that us not spending was because we were paying down debt was misplaced.

Edited by Romey 1878

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-chief-executive-robert-elstone-10463030

It certainly would act as a springboard... if you could actually deliver it, but you, Robert, couldn't deliver a pizza.

The article also says that our net debt has increased by around £3m, which I hadn't picked up on when J posted the accounts article a couple of days ago. So, it seems us hoping that us not spending was because we were paying down debt was misplaced.

Was the Lukaku transfer fee part of that years figures?

Was the Lukaku transfer fee part of that years figures?

I think so, but the fee paid for him was conveniently the same amount we made in profit last time out. And as Matt has pointed out many times we haven't paid the full £28m for him yet anyway (and probably never will do).

Edited by Romey 1878

I think so, but the fee paid for him was conveniently the same amount we made in profit last time out. And as Matt has pointed out many times we haven't paid the full £28m for him yet anyway (and probably never will do).

Creative accounting, we can lump it all in this year's books. I'm hoping that's what the club had done any way.