IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/moshiri-everton-fcs-missed-transfer-12141144

Confirmed he has paid off the debts , got to hand it to him for a fraud he is very convincing!

Just on what he's done so far (irrelevant of the debt issue), how anyone can call him a fraud is beyond me.

He's done more in 10 months than others in 10 years.

Edit

“We tried to buy (Kalidou) Koulibaly of Napoli and they wanted £60million. “It is monopoly money. We went right to the asking price and they decided not to sell.

We bid £60m. Jesus Christ.

Edited by Lowensda

My take was we bid the £47m they wanted - and then they wanted £60m and we pulled out.

That would be my preferred truth of events too. Seems a lot of the European clubs got a bit greedy..... lets hope these players end up being dross for them and they are left wishing they sold for the respectable price.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/moshiri-everton-fcs-missed-transfer-12141144

Confirmed he has paid off the debts , got to hand it to him for a fraud he is very convincing!

He say's " we have 'no' restrictions to spend".

I didn't really want Everton to become another souless trophy 'buying' circus act, BUT, thing is, if we have to leave Goodison and pay stupid money for players, then hey, let's move on and Statements like the one above probably mean we can have a level playing field against the other trophy 'buyers'.

The clubs aim should be to keep our 'soul' whilst doing this.The rs have for years been out spending us, that's the only reason they've been above us.

"No restrictions to spend".......could be good !

I personally don't think I would like us to have a budget where we could be like a city or Chelsea i don't respect the fact that they buy their way to the top if that makes sense although the fans must love it and don't care how they got there whilst there drunk on success.

I would hope that we could find a way of still bringing through youngsters through the academy and mixing it up with good buys and not necessarily all big names.

Does that make me sound like I have no ambition and I should be happy if we buy our way to the top

I personally don't think I would like us to have a budget where we could be like a city or Chelsea i don't respect the fact that they buy their way to the top if that makes sense although the fans must love it and don't care how they got there whilst there drunk on success.

I would hope that we could find a way of still bringing through youngsters through the academy and mixing it up with good buys and not necessarily all big names.

Does that make me sound like I have no ambition and I should be happy if we buy our way to the top

It makes you sound like a real fan mate.

Good point do you think that whether success is brought or crafted doesn't matter it's the success that is more important how ever it is achieved.

For me it's wrestling match with my own believes I have been a critic of Chelsea and City's model for success so now we may possibly have that at our disposal I personally wouldn't at this moment in time see us just buy our way to success that why I mentioned trying to mix it with our youngsters coming through still the model implemented by Arsenal is close to what I would like to a mixture of home grown,brought and improved and already big names I wasn't trying to make a judgment on who's right or wrong just more how happier would people be on moving forward with the money at our disposal something we've never really had the opportunity to discuss before due to having no money for years

Can you disipher the Black Sea scrolls please, because you read some shit in your head haha.

Well if you think a real fan is one that doesn't want all those millions being spent then it stands to reason you think those that do aren't real fans doesn't it? Just seemed like a bit of a sweeping statement to me.

Personally, I'm just glad to have the money so that we can buy players for multiple positions without having to prioritise say a new striker over getting a new keeper. We're not even at the point where having a lot of money really benefits us in terms of being able to buy success, because despite the money top quality players do not want to come here. So we still need to do things the "right" way anyway - slowly build. Then we might get to the scenario where we can bring in quality players for big fees.

Dr Harris has spent the best part of two decades assisting Mr Kenwright with his search to find fresh investment for Everton.

And by all accounts failed. David Dein did more in a much shorter space of time.

Can't wait until I'm a board member, I meet the comprehensive criteria required - "Done fuck all".

• 1 month later...