IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

yeah. i think usmanov will try and buy another club or come join moshiri, he's not going to sit on the sidelines any longer being locked out of the board room.

Maybe I'm clutching at straws but my guess was it's his last roll of the die to get control at Arsenal and now will move on. Maybe I'm being greedy but I'd like two billionaire owners.

Usamov is a well known huge Arsenal fan, he wont give up that easily, he's in that for the long run unfortunately for us, plus he may not even want to go to another team.

He's worth more than 2 times kroenke. He won't sit on the sidelines. I think he will try and buy another club or come here. He isn't just going to accept kroenke ousting him. Otherwise he wouldn't be the business maverick he is.

Sunderland and Southampton away both went on general... you could have popped up to Sunderland on a Monday evening, surely Mike?

My bad :(.

Actually Southampton's not much more than 100 miles away, could've done that. One of the games that I always went to in the old days when I lived in London but never been to St Mary's, just The Dell.

• 1 month later...

Just listening to Keane's EvertonTV interview and he pays thanks to Kenwright (as do a lot of players that sign for us). It's never been in doubt that Kenwright talk a good game and can be all gushy about the club, just keep him away from decision-making and it's a great move to keep him around.

Just listening to Keane's EvertonTV interview and he pays thanks to Kenwright (as do a lot of players that sign for us). It's never been in doubt that Kenwright talk a good game and can be all gushy about the club, just keep him away from decision-making and it's a great move to keep him around.

Just said the same in another thread (before I read this).

I doubt our PR team would tell them what to say ?

If people are paid enough money they will say what they are "asked"

As I say- it's probably not that way but not beyond the realms of possibility. We all know Bill likes to be in the limelight. Just seems strange all these deals are flying into place so quickly when they weren't before yet Bills one of the deciding factors. Maybe it's Koeman who knows.

As I say- it's probably not that way but not beyond the realms of possibility. We all know Bill likes to be in the limelight. Just seems strange all these deals are flying into place so quickly when they weren't before yet Bills one of the deciding factors. Maybe it's Koeman who knows.

I'm pretty sure it's the contracts/negotiations team. Before it was bill and elstone and an intern (ok probably not an intern). I think after moshiri saw how shitty that went he replaced them with other people (Russian lad on the board possibly?) who are used to the moshiri business method.

Like Romey said, bill is just the hype man and feel good local. I don't think he even talks money (I bet the Russian or some cutthroat business guy does).

Thing is it's not just the new signings who sing his praises, just look at what all of the ex players say about Kenwright

When there was talk of getting out of the ten year deal half way though. It wasn't some massive loop hole though, there was just a half way break clause.

At the time there was social media uproar and the club posted an article about how good the deal really was.

Edited by StevO