IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

How can a guy with so much money, be so stupid? Surely he has got to where he is by using intelligence.... or maybe the rumours about his mate Usmanov pretty much setting him up are true.

Soneone needs to sit him down and have a good chat with him. He needs a PA! I think Pad should apply!

If it’s true then fuck Lukaku and his feelings. Why shouldn’t he tell the truth. He was pointing out how utterly farcical it is now trying to get these players to sign contracts or come to a new club- he’s not saying it’s ok or right he is pointing out how utterly fucking ridiculous it’s got- fucking voodoo priests, I’ll sign if you sell my mate, agents missing for months not answering calls, back stabbing, lying, ripping people off-  it’s a fucking joke. All agents should be banned by ALL football governing bodies and the said bodies should assign and regulate every player an agent that has to operate under strict guidelines because it’s turned into a circus full of greedy agents ill advising their clients to get themselves more money.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

If it’s true then fuck Lukaku and his feelings. Why shouldn’t he tell the truth. He was pointing out how utterly farcical it is now trying to get these players to sign contracts or come to a new club- he’s not saying it’s ok or right he is pointing out how utterly fucking ridiculous it’s got- fucking voodoo priests, I’ll sign if you sell my mate, agents missing for months not answering calls, back stabbing, lying, ripping people off-  it’s a fucking joke. All agents should be banned by ALL football governing bodies and the said bodies should assign and regulate every player an agent that has to operate under strict guidelines because it’s turned into a circus full of greedy agents ill advising their clients to get themselves more money.

And if it’s not true?

12 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Matt- he is not a stupid man- you don’t accumilate his wealth by being stupid. Absolutely no way in this world would he make that up knowing quite well what the implications would be.

I didn’t say he was stupid, I said he was an idiot. His communication since he took over has been a joke. 

Anyway, that wasn’t my question. What if it isn’t true?

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

I didn’t say he was stupid, I said he was an idiot. His communication since he took over has been a joke. 

Anyway, that wasn’t my question. What if it isn’t true?

If it isn’t true then he wants fucking off because it’s a disgraceful thing to come out with. I never said you said he was stupid, I said he isn’t stupid meaning he’s not stupid enough to say that if it isn’t true.

I would stake my house on it that that happened and if I’m right I’m delighted he’s blown the whistle on the lot of them. Fucking vutures and They are a disease in football and the sole reason why it is completely letely fucked. I’m astonished it’s allowed to go on if I’m totally honest with you.

8 minutes ago, Paddock said:

If it isn’t true then he wants fucking off because it’s a disgraceful thing to come out with. I never said you said he was stupid, I said he isn’t stupid meaning he’s not stupid enough to say that if it isn’t true.

I would stake my house on it that that happened and if I’m right I’m delighted he’s blown the whistle on the lot of them. Fucking vutures and They are a disease in football and the sole reason why it is completely letely fucked. I’m astonished it’s allowed to go on if I’m totally honest with you.

AAah, i gotchya. 

Completely agree with you’re thinking for what it’s worth

Remember when everything about Everton seemed good? When we were the team neutrals most wanted to break into the top four, when we had one of the most exciting young squads in the league? Now we are a laughing stock, it is cock up after disaster after cock up. 

Just now, nogs said:

Remember when everything about Everton seemed good? When we were the team neutrals most wanted to break into the top four, when we had one of the most exciting young squads in the league? Now we are a laughing stock, it is cock up after disaster after cock up. 

If there are those that didn’t think this would happen, please share what you’re smoking. The first steps in “winning at all costs” mentality; morals gone, any publicity is good publicity, flaunting cash to bully others... 

its disgusting but completely unsurprising.  

16 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's not just denying it though is he? He's considering legal action ffs.

He will do- it’ll all be hot air- funny how he says he had no intention of signing the contract - not ever tet 3 different people have claimed his agent was there to sign it and there were press outside etc- if he had no intention of signing, why would his agent be there and say it’s 99.99% done- everyone thought he was going to sign and he done a dramatic u-turn last minute. Maybe Lukaku and Raiola were taking the piss at the time but I think it happened.

Haf we really should consider a new name for you...... Demented Rottweiler or some such  you never let go when you have a bone do you?

Anyway  the point is one is lying and one is not.  On the outside, looking in,  I would say Lukaku i the one I would put in the liers pen/  Moshiri is not stupid, by publically saying this he is putting Lukaku up for ridicule.  I think Moshiri is a bad man to cross.

1 hour ago, Paddock said:

He will do- it’ll all be hot air- funny how he says he had no intention of signing the contract - not ever tet 3 different people have claimed his agent was there to sign it and there were press outside etc- if he had no intention of signing, why would his agent be there and say it’s 99.99% done- everyone thought he was going to sign and he done a dramatic u-turn last minute. Maybe Lukaku and Raiola were taking the piss at the time but I think it happened.

Pad, Moshiri is a fucking balloon and really needs to just keep his fucking gob shut. Why? Because he embarrasses himself and the club every single time he makes an appearance. It’s like Bill Kenwright on fucking steroids the levels of cringe this fella brings on. 

57 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Pad, Moshiri is a fucking balloon and really needs to just keep his fucking gob shut. Why? Because he embarrasses himself and the club every single time he makes an appearance. It’s like Bill Kenwright on fucking steroids the levels of cringe this fella brings on. 

Each to their own mate but if those claims are true I’m

made up he’s outed the greedy bastards and I hope he outs every single one of them. Fucking leeches 

2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Why is he a balloon? Where u there when he took the phone call? U won’t be calling him a balloon when we are sat on the waterfront will you? 

2 hours ago, rubecula said:

Haf we really should consider a new name for you...... Demented Rottweiler or some such  you never let go when you have a bone do you?

Anyway  the point is one is lying and one is not.  On the outside, looking in,  I would say Lukaku i the one I would put in the liers pen/  Moshiri is not stupid, by publically saying this he is putting Lukaku up for ridicule.  I think Moshiri is a bad man to cross.

If lukaku had a bone he would concede possession of it. 

At the end of the day morishi is highlighting the shit he has to put up with regarding agents. I think this has surprised him, even coming from his connections. They are a different breed. Read what he says about one agent being stones,koemans and getting talked into things. He will make mistakes but I know where I’d rather be. 

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

But clubs use agents to also get hold of players so it' swings and roundabouts.

Nope- ALL players should be assigned an agent governed by the FA who makes sure players and clubs get treated fairly- the agent should be paid a yearly wage that is capped so he has no interest  in what deal gets brokered whatsoever. Nobody should be allowed to make money from a transfer other than the club and the player- it should be regulated strictly and stop all the circus that is ruining football.