IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

Guest John Burns
15 hours ago, Makis said:

Does Burns actually ever talk about the players, the team, the manager or anything else actually concerns football?

There is not much to talk about on the field at Everton yet; a draw at mighty Wolves. To get that right the business side needs to be right. 

Guest John Burns
14 hours ago, MikeO said:

Primarily a trainspotter I think, that's his first love. 

You keep mentioning trains. You have thing about trains. Chuffing Billy for you:

Image result for chuffing billy train

I prefer motor yachts myself, and owners of EFC who own them as well.  But we don't have one.  I wonder why.

Image result for usmanov yacht

2 hours ago, John Burns said:

You keep mentioning trains. You have thing about trains. Chuffing Billy for you:

Image result for chuffing billy train

I prefer motor yachts myself, and owners of EFC who own them as well.  But we don't have one.  I wonder why.

Image result for usmanov yacht

Because you’re not a successful business man and billionaire. I suppose that’s Evertons fault also.

Guest John Burns

Major club's attract sharp business minded billionaires. They line up to invest in Premier clubs. The local shop's Christmas club attracts more money than Everton. 

John, your just trolling now.

Were already owned by a billionaire. Yesterday’s performance as very positive and promising, regardless of what you may think of Wolves.

Yiur a different kettle of fish than everyone else here. This is a football forum first and foremost. We care about the team first and the business side next. It’s for fans who live the club. Your comment is trying to degrade the performance of the team, and that shows the difference. I don’t understand why you are so hell bent on trying to bring the clubs reputation down?

Guest John Burns
1 hour ago, Bill said:

Stop replying to this twat, or can the stewards take him away please.

You can always piss off. No one forced you to come here.  How is life down the bagwash these days?

Guest John Burns
2 hours ago, Shukes said:

John, your just trolling now.

Were already owned by a billionaire. Yesterday’s performance as very positive and promising, regardless of what you may think of Wolves.

Yiur a different kettle of fish than everyone else here. This is a football forum first and foremost. We care about the team first and the business side next. It’s for fans who live the club. Your comment is trying to degrade the performance of the team, and that shows the difference. I don’t understand why you are so hell bent on trying to bring the clubs reputation down?

You are trolling and causing clutter for sure. This thread is Not about team performance, which was was a draw to a newly promoted team of no great repute. Other threads cover that.