IGNORED

Fellaini & Baines joint bid

Complete piss take. Don't think it's entirely down to Moyes but surely he is complicit with this? Personally if I was in his position I would be screaming at Woodward for taking the piss out of a great club who looked after me.

The fact that this bid has come through tells you all you need to know about the arrogant sod. He couldn't care less about us.

Carefull everyone, no knee-jerk reaction to this and don't go laying any blame at Moyes' door.

According to some!.....Moyes has no say over who Man Utd buy, he has no input into the price they offer, and would never allow inside knowledge of Evertons finances to help with any deal!

Complete piss take. Don't think it's entirely down to Moyes but surely he is complicit with this? Personally if I was in his position I would be screaming at Woodward for taking the piss out of a great club who looked after me.

The fact that this bid has come through tells you all you need to know about the arrogant sod. He couldn't care less about us.

Spot on Haf, he is an arrogant sod,

Carefull everyone, no knee-jerk reaction to this and don't go laying any blame at Moyes' door.

According to some!.....Moyes has no say over who Man Utd buy, he has no input into the price they offer, and would never allow inside knowledge of Evertons finances to help with any deal!

Bull shit. Of course Moyes would have some say, get out his arse. I'm fucking fuming. Lost all respect for Moyes after this. He can fucking jog on the fucking golem cunt after how he was during the lescott situation, cheeky fuck.

We described the bid as embarrassing. I'd use a few more colourful words to describe that bid tbh...

Think we should applaud the board for this to be honest. We should give Moyes some of his own medicine though and come in with a joint bid for Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie for £5,000,000.

Edited by Zoo

Bull shit. Of course Moyes would have some say, get out his arse. I'm fucking fuming. Lost all respect for Moyes after this. He can fucking jog on the fucking golem cunt after how he was during the lescott situation, cheeky fuck.

Of course it's bull shit, Moyes did good for us, but he's now got a new boss.

I was only pointing out what a member had told me in another thread, they implied Moyes had no say in what Utd did, I'm not sure they totally understand a managers duties.

shocking. no other words for it. if glen johnson was worth 20 million, then baines is worth the same, if not more. Felli has 3 years left on his contract...its not like we are desperate to sell. 25 for felli, 20 for baines, THEN we might start to listen, but i would reject all offers from them now on principle. cant look that good to the players either, we kinda want u but not that much! fuck you moyes. fuck you greatly.

Absolute cheek and arrogance.

I can't see how the pair aren't easily worth £40m between them (at a minimum)?

Felli cost £15m to begin with and has 5 years of premiership experience now and has been tested against the best.

Bainsy is one of the worlds best left backs and statistically the most creative player in Europe!

I think £20m each would be a bargain for United.

Personally I'd want £30-35m for Baines (would prefer not to sell him) and £25-30m for Felli. Think that is about right.

Maybe this is just part of the European football culture that I don't understand, but can someone explain to me why this is a big deal? I find it mildly annoying that they keep sending these underwhelming bids but it seems like a lot of you are genuinely pissed off about it. I'm sure it's a pain in the ass for the board and Martinez to deal with but I don't really see how it affects us or the club. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.

Just looking at Red Cafe and even the United fans are amazed at this, eg..

"I wonder if we think we should be allowed a discount because we're bidding on two players? Sort of like a Buy One Get One Half Price type of thing... like some bed sheets from Asda or something."

"I don't understand our approach so far this summer. We had a £12m bid for Baines rejected nearly two months ago, so with two weeks left, we bid £12m again."

The offer for Fellaini is 1.5 mil below what we paid for him. In other words, he is worth less now according to Manchester United. Disgraceful. Im not really pissed off, im trying hard not to laugh actually. Man U are making themself look incompetent with this kind of offer. Speaks volumes about what they feel about Fellaini and Baines. Not very highly.

The offer was refused. Everton have showed Man U that we dont need the money. End of story. Let them come back with a bigger offer if they are interested. Id say same money and remove Baines from the deal and it would be more like it.

Edited by Peter H

The offer for Fellaini is 1.7 mil below what we paid for him. In other words, he is worth less now according to Manchester United. Disgraceful. Im not really pissed off, im trying hard not to laugh actually. Man U are making themself look incompetent with this kind of offer. Speaks volumes about what they feel about Fellaini and Baines. Not very highly.

The offer was refused. Everton have showed Man U that we dont need the money. End of story. Let them come back with a bigger offer if they are interested. Id say same money and remove Baines from the deal and it would be more like it.

can't judge what he's worth on what we paid really...carroll isn't worth 35m just cos someone paid it

as for redcafe some are saying 16m is too much for fellaini and justifying the cunt tactics by saying everyone does it