IGNORED

Zolton

Zolton

Hi Everton fans, 52 year old long term West Brom fan but I did not go to the 68 cup final, not quite long enough.

Best wishes for the season, I shall pop back to see how Lukaku is getting on and let you know how Vic is doing.

Oh and please stuff Liverpool when you play them, classless horrible club.

Edited by Zolton

Hey Zoltan good to see you in here young man (in comparison to MikeO and Bill anyway) :rofl:

Hi Rubecula, I believe we conversed on West Brom.com a while ago, age is just a number (mostly the number of aches and pains you get past 50), nice site you have here, very decent posters, well done!

Hi Rubecula, I believe we conversed on West Brom.com a while ago, age is just a number (mostly the number of aches and pains you get past 50), nice site you have here, very decent posters, well done!

Yes indeed Zolton, we did chat, glad you could make it. Now the window is closed for a few months normal service will be resumed. Lots of in fighting and brown nosing and being snide and stuff like that. But enough about me LOL

Yes indeed Zolton, we did chat, glad you could make it. Now the window is closed for a few months normal service will be resumed. Lots of in fighting and brown nosing and being snide and stuff like that. But enough about me LOL

Normal for message board to get a bit fractious, show me one that doesn't and I'll show you a Liverpool fan with class and realism.

Welcome Zolton! I've been on your site too (I ran the Talking To The Enemy article). Good to see you've moved onto here too! :).

Welcome Zolton! I've been on your site too (I ran the Talking To The Enemy article). Good to see you've moved onto here too! :).

Yes I remember that, be interesting when we meet at the Hawthorns later in the season and Lukaku runs riot against our sluggish defence, but that's for another day!

If he doesn't like West Ham then it it's good enough here. Thought Wolverhampton would be your real rivals but realize Aston Villa is only just a few blocks from The Hawthorns. Been to West Bromwich a few times, there is a decent retail park there and it's an interesting ride on the monorail from Snow Hill Birmingham.

Villa were our rivals from the 80's, recently rekindled, I remember praying you would beat them in that epic cup battle over three games was it?

West Bromwich is a dump, not many fans actually live there, most come from surrounding areas. I live 150 miles away!

Villa were our rivals from the 80's, recently rekindled, I remember praying you would beat them in that epic cup battle over three games was it?

West Bromwich is a dump, not many fans actually live there, most come from surrounding areas. I live 150 miles away!

Yes I was going to add, it's a bit of a degenerate area from what I remember. Smethwick, Oldbury etc, some no-go areas, but didn't want to add, but since you've alluded to it, no harm done.

Great game with Aston Villa on the opening day in 1983/84 (WBA lost 3 - 4). Don't ask how I know, just have a thing for statistics sometimes. I hope this Lukaku signing is as promising for us as some are expecting and that Anichebe can make an impression in the West Midlands.