IGNORED

Why Do Reds Come On Here?

Moyski

Is that not in the interest of the boards?

39951[/snapback]

Not at all. Strange as it may seem we manage to struggle along OK for the brief periods we're left to ourselves Xavier. It is of occasional interest if a polite and respectful red, such as yourself :P , comes on and offers an alternative opinion, but like I said we'd cope without you ;) .

Calm down, Calm down. :D

PS.... and if you think gays cant fight you are mistaken, theres been plenty of Hard Bastards who were gay. :)

39961[/snapback]

yaself for example... only messin mate im in one of those feel good moods ;) no harm meant :P

aye most wont recall but there was a lad who played International Prop forward for Oz in RL a whilst back by the name of "Ian Roberts" who was openly Gay by the end of the career.

Bigger than Arnie & mad to boot...I remeber arghhh whatw as his name bearded prop from I think Wigan took h9im on 1 test & got very badly beat up, I mean very badly.

Another guy sued him for damages ( in the hundred thousands) over a beating he receved from Roberts on the field after stoopidly calling him a cumquat.