IGNORED

Who's Suffering?

Moyski

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say rough is a little bit of an understatement, for it's size it has more than it's fair share of problems.

And they all support sh*t football teams.  :D

ATB

Mac

39266[/snapback]

They're just uneducated, if they were taught properly they'd know there is only team to support and thats Everton :D

thats bad ive been beaten up loadsa times and i know what its like.

i have little confidence in myself anyway and getting beaten up by pissed up lads or chavs who want money pushes confidence down even more

39235[/snapback]

ive got a load a lads after me for mistaken me for some1 else :( nearly got me head caved in by aba 12 of them and 1 of me, if yas seen me you would all believe that im about 14 never mind 16 nearly 17, im the same as you bluenose no cofidence, i wont go out me street really now incase there about, best wish to mac tho

Fight fire with fire if there going to be that cowardly and have 12 onto 1

39298[/snapback]

easier said than done, there known to carry knives around with dem, i wud have dem all a 1 on 1 by demselves but der not like that der shithoues and fight in numbers :angry:

exactly. but id rather run and hide than fight them.

also my dads philosiphy 'your welcome to beat the live s*it out of me if you can catch me'

obviously id rather run into a pub and they wont follow.

39375[/snapback]

Each and every situation has to be assesed on its own merits but grow some nuts and you instantly become less of a target!

exactly. but id rather run and hide than fight them.

also my dads philosiphy 'your welcome to beat the live s*it out of me if you can catch me'

obviously id rather run into a pub and they wont follow.

39375[/snapback]

same ere, rather run and hide then have a disfigured face

Statistically now its safer to be a girl out alone at night than a lad which doesnt really surprise me

39388[/snapback]

Thats why when I go out at night I wear a blue dress, high heals and a blond wig

Nobody comes near me for some reason

Stand up to them and make sure they are the ones with disfugured faces, you have to stand your ground otherwise it will keep happening.

39387[/snapback]

right im gonna hear you out this time. as i never hurt people i dont know beans about disfiguring other people. nor do i know about standing up to them.

a few hints would be useful

right im gonna hear you out this time. as i never hurt people i dont know beans about disfiguring other people. nor do i know about standing up to them.

a few hints would be useful

39394[/snapback]

Go and join a Boxing gym, thai boxing, tae kwon do something like that and learn to stand up for yourself!

I'm not saying take on the world, far from it but if you are confident that you could throw a dig if it came to it you dont have to fear everyone.

The one big thing about thugs and bullys is you can fight 1 maybe 2 but know your limits and do the running thing if you need to. Once you stand up for yourself people realise you are going to fight back they stop picking on you all the time because its not worth the bother.

Make sure hit them as hard as you can before they do anything to you, and make sure they cant get up again if you hit them. If your standing they're not theres no contest.

Personally if i had the choice between running away and standing my ground and taking a beating, id choose to stand my ground and take the beating. But id sure as hell make sure i went down with a fight.

Make sure hit them as hard as you can before they do anything to you, and make sure they cant get up again if you hit them. If your standing they're not theres no contest.

Personally if i had the choice between running away and standing my ground and taking a beating, id choose to stand my ground and take the beating. But id sure as hell make sure i went down with a fight.

39411[/snapback]

Not the best advice Mark i was a fully signed up member of the never run brigade all through my teens and i'v taken (& given) some beatings in my time. But i learned my lesson when i went to help a mate and got slammed by 4 squaddies, woke up in hospital with my mate who ended up with metal plates all over his face and i looked like i had a pumpkin for a head.

That was one of those moments where pulling my mate out and giving toes rather than throwing the big right would have been the sensible option and in all reality no face lost!

I do stand by your first statement tho, if it comes to blows hit hard & fast, put them down & keep them down whatever it takes!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Go and join a Boxing gym, thai boxing, tae kwon do something like that and learn to stand up for yourself!

I'm not saying take on the world, far from it but if you are confident that you could throw a dig if it came to it you dont have to fear everyone.

The one big thing about thugs and bullys is you can fight 1 maybe 2 but know your limits and do the running thing if you need to. Once you stand up for yourself people realise you are going to fight back they stop picking on you all the time because its not worth the bother.

39409[/snapback]

i might join a boxing club, does any1 know were a good 1 is? my mate across the road does karate and juditsu both twice a week

Not the best advice Mark i was a fully signed up member of the never run brigade all through my teens and i'v taken (& given) some beatings in my time. But i learned my lesson when i went to help a mate and got slammed by 4 squaddies, woke up in hospital with my mate who ended up with metal plates all over his face and i looked like i had a pumpkin for a head.

That was one of those moments where pulling my mate out and giving toes rather than throwing the big right would have been the sensible option and in all reality no face lost!

I do stand by your first statement tho, if it comes to blows hit hard & fast, put them down & keep them down whatever it takes!

39414[/snapback]

The second bit wasnt advice its just what I would do

I go boxing in Birkenhead I love it gives me loads of confidence which is good cos im only tiny but I think I could give a bloke a run for his money any day!

39448[/snapback]

I hope your joking

Do you do any sparing at this boxing club of yours

Yes I go boxing once a week ok admittedly its not mike tyson standards and I havent actually fought anyone yet but im getting there

39461[/snapback]

So you've not been sparing yet. Wait til you get a big puch right on th nose and your eyes are watering. But, I understand what your saying about confidence, boxing really does increase your self esteem and Id recomend it to anyone