IGNORED

Darren Bent

Im glad we didnt get him whenever it was that we bid for him. Does it say how much we supposedly bid?

39138[/snapback]

no it doesnt say how much we bid but at a guess its got to be at least 6 mil and if its a recent bid then we have money to spend but if its a old bid that means aj wasnt moyes first choice

What a crock of shit

39222[/snapback]

zed the is no need for u to be so rude if you dont agree with somthing i say thats fine not a problem but to say my post is a crock of shit is out of order i just posted a passing thought on the so called bent bid as a cyber steward u should be setting a better example

Don't think he was calling your post sh@t think he was saying the rumour about us going for Bent was sh@t.

Once again even with all the players being linked with moves away from Juve we are not linked with anyone. DM is still hoping for a few new players but won't hold my breath

zed the is no need for u to be so rude if you dont agree with somthing i say thats fine not a problem but to say my post is a crock of shit is out of order i just posted a passing thought on the so called bent bid as a cyber steward u should be setting a better example

39329[/snapback]

My opinion is "its a crock of shit", i dont think we ever bid for him, like 90% of the rumour shit that is posted on hear. So, get over yourself child

There is a rumour going round about james Mcfaddan sombody told me

We were offered Darren Bent by Joe Royle for £3m, and refused him, he then went to Charlton for that amount, so i dont think Davy would be showing any interest at all, at Near £10m.

In other words ...........................its a crock of shit. :)

Edited by toffeelicker

Id love nugent in the royal blue of Everton, but i wouldnt pay over £3million for him, he might be good but its still a risk to play him in the Premiership

39454[/snapback]

i agree with that, he could be like jeffers, good at one club then goes to a bigger club and becoms shit

I cant see it happening you know, and he'll go somewhere like Charlton or Citeh and do really well and we'll have lost out again  :(   :angry:

39462[/snapback]

:rolleyes: do you think nugent would be a regular in are first team ? and who would he replace in the team ;) this lad would want first team football B)

^^Are you sure? I think he would be quite happy on the bench (providing he came on normaly as a sub and maybe a few starting apperances) For his first season...

39558[/snapback]

:huh: dont think this lad wants to warm a bench tbo, he will want to play :rolleyes: