IGNORED

Preston

GoldfishMemory

you cant pay on the gate and get your tickets from the box office  its a testemonial for paul mckenna ( isnt he a magician)

39219[/snapback]

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into the eyes

Hes a hypnotist. And his ex girlfrien is crosseyed, which I find very funny

Jst rung up and they ave said you can get tickets on the day from north end :)

On-loan Tim Howard trained with his new Everton team-mates for the first time on Monday and may make his début later this week.

The USA international, on a season's loan from Manchester United, was given an extra break because of his World Cup duties.

He may play in Wednesday's friendly at Preston - before Everton's trip 'back home' to the States next Monday.

Toffees boss David Moyes confirmed: "Tim could well play at Preston, but we have to wait and see how he is."

Anyone Fancy a 4-3-3 formation.

I only say it cos I wana see AJ and Beatts together but dont think its fair on Anachebe.

---Howard---

Hibbert --Yobo--Weir/Stubbs--Naysmith

Arteta--P.Nev--VDM

--Beatts--Anachibe--AJ

Id be happy with that startin 11 just to see how it works then Moysy can change the system at half time or wenever his heart desires.

Spot on with the purpose of friendlies Zed, but Dunny you make a good point we all want to see AJ & BT. Vic should have a natural youthful fitness, so I would love to see Little and Large play together to see what the future holds.

ATB

Mac

Agree with what your sayin Zed that pre season games are all about fitness. Maybe Celtic would be a better oppertunity to unleash the (soon to be) premierships best upfront partnership!

39730[/snapback]

i THINK BEATTIE WILL BE PLAYING EVERY GAME ;)