IGNORED

Duff

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that Spurs need so many midfielders? I mean theyve got Andy Reid for Christ sake what do they need him for!!! :P

39707[/snapback]

to eat the left over pies ;):P hes joining the skunks subject to a medical, he has agrred personal terms and a fee has been agreed between the barcodes and chelski

5mil down and the rest on appearences now that is definatly a boat we missed, imagin Duff on the left and a fit VDM on the right with Arteta in the middle.............

Hang on be back in a min i'v just messed my pants!

40836[/snapback]

No Duff is just £5million and thats it

I heard it from a reliable source on another forum.

So bascially even though a 5million deal sounds fairly cheap, they actually are playing quite a lot to have in in their team. Why Duff when they have N'Zogbia and Emre? :D

Idiots, they need strikers and defenders, but they go on to buy a midfielder.

Just goes to show that Roeder isnt a very clever manager, and fat Freddy has probably made another mistake in making him the manager. Newcastle are so stupid when it comes to paying wages for players, surely they must realise its probably the main reason they can attract decent players and not because they actually want to play for them?

Got to agree with most opinions on this one, but is he worth 70k a week?.

Was Kluivert worth what they paid him?, no f*cking way.

To see them all up here, you would think they had won the prem already. He is good, but not good enough to carry a team of lightweights.

ATB

Mac

They sell a massive number of shirts, I believe they have 47,000 season ticket holders. That by itself is a huge income, other than that I feel Freddie must be a little dodgy, coz they have shareholders to justify themselves to.

I am having a little chuckle to myself up here, Duff this and Duff that, we'll see.

ATB

Mac

I'd have loved to see him at Everton but at 70k a week i'd have kicked him out of Goodison and made the cheeky c*nt pay for his parking.

Then again if the barcodes are stupid enough to offer then who are the plyers to turn it down?

The world of football will crumble if this stupidity continues!

They sell a massive number of shirts, I believe they have 47,000 season ticket holders. That by itself is a huge income, other than that I feel Freddie must be a little dodgy, coz they have shareholders to justify themselves to.

I am having a little chuckle to myself up here, Duff this and Duff that, we'll see.

ATB

Mac

40980[/snapback]

Im sure their fans thought the same when we bought Johnson and didnt stop going on about him

Newcastle are a joke they think they are a huge club in the last few years they have really f*cked up as an Everton fan I understand that we arent the greatest team in the league and we are behind the Man Utd's Arsenal's Liverpool's Chelsea's and now I would also say Tottenham's of this world. Newcastle however think they are still a massive club that is going to do things in the league. I say after the 5 teams I have mentioned there are another 5 or 6 any of which could claim the final euro spot us boro newcastle w ham etc it just depends how the season goes. But I really think Newcastle have a shit team in response to that article about which players they would have from us I would take Given Parker Emre Duff and Owen (when he isnt injured) the rest of the team has about as much quality as Naysmith, and their buying policy seems stupid no strikers and a shit defence so buy Duff d'uh!

They would come back with getting excited over a former Championship player and a League Champion are two different things aswell.

40985[/snapback]

Mark, is it like getting excited over an England international and a ROI international?.

These things are subjective, Duff is not the savior the Barcodes are making him out to be. F*ck em I hope they go down.

ATB

Mac