IGNORED

Fao Zed

Neil

what is your problem with me i have been on this forum for a year and a half and have always been polite and respectfull of everyones opinions and posts whether i agreed with them or not and i had hoped to get the same level of respect back instead u have felt the need to have a go at me over the bent post and tell me to get over myself and call me a child newsflash zed i am 32 years old married with 2 children i come on this forum for one reason to talk about the mighty blues not recive abuse from u

Edited by blueboys

according to todays sunday mirror we tried to sign bent but got the knock back from charlton which in turn implies we have money to spend :)

39132[/snapback]

What a crock of shit

39222[/snapback]

zed the is no need for u to be so rude if you dont agree with somthing i say thats fine not a problem but to say my post is a crock of shit is out of order i just posted a passing thought on the so called bent bid as a cyber steward u should be setting a better example

39329[/snapback]

My opinion is "its a crock of shit", i dont think we ever bid for him, like 90% of the rumour shit that is posted on hear. So, get over yourself child

There is a rumour going round about james Mcfaddan sombody told me

39349[/snapback]

Dont you think you are being a bit tempermental?

You misunderstood Zeds post but without giving him any opportunity to put you rite you accuse him of being rude and tell him he should be setting an example then you are supprised by his comments back. Dont jump the gun next time and consider the posters context before going into rant mode!

Think the pair of you have just seriously mis understood eachother but posting your issue in an open forum rather than a PM is inviting a tit for tat session.

Kiss and make up boys we just signed Andy Johnson FFS i'm gona smile til christmas :D

Nothing personal, its just a crock of shite in my humble opinion

I mean, whats the point. Anyone with half a brain knows we signed AJ, he was always our number one target, we arent going to go after another top class striker fo 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 mil are we. As well has having two very promising young strikers. AJ was the missing link, who i'll add, we have been after for 12 months. We were out bid by two other clubs and as soon as we had permission to speak to him, he politely said thanks but no thanks to the other two bidders. So yes, really been afer bent all along/as well.

What on earth is the point of starting a post about Darren Bent and adding that it implies we have no cash

It implies that the mirror along with most other papers are full of crap and print rumours and tittle tattle about every club and every player, of which, about 2% comes true. It also implies that we have got cash if we are actually bidding for a player like him

I dont give a crap if you've been on here for 6 days or six years. If I object to something then I will tell you. You've got every right to tell me im wrong.

Have a nice day

Edited by Zed

Nothing personal, its just a crock of shite in my humble opinion

I mean, whats the point. Anyone with half a brain knows we signed AJ, he was always our number one target, we arent going to go after another top class striker fo 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 mil are we. As well has having two very promising young strikers. AJ was the missing link, who i'll add, we have been after for 12 months. We were out bid by two other clubs and as soon as we had permission to speak to him, he politely said thanks but no thanks to the other two bidders. So yes, really been afer bent all along/as well.

What on earth is the point of starting a post about Darren Bent and adding that it implies we have no cash

It implies that the mirror along with most other papers are full of crap and print rumours and tittle tattle about every club and every player, of which, about 2% comes true. It also implies that we have got cash if we are actually bidding for a player like him

I dont give a crap if you've been on here for 6 days or six years. If I object to something then I will tell you. You've got every right to tell me im wrong.

Have a nice day

39557[/snapback]

I reserve the right to disagree to acknowledge the differences in getting things wrong. :D

ATB

Mac

Lets not

BENT TO SIGN UP

EXCLUSIVE

By Paul Smith

DARREN BENT will sign an extension to his Charlton contract this week, snubbing a host of offers to leave The Valley, as Irish Sunday Mirror Sport exclusively revealed six weeks ago.

Clubs including Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Newcastle have tried and failed to convince Charlton to sell this summer.

But Bent, who joined Charlton from Ipswich for £5million only last summer, is expected to extend his current contract by a further 12 months with a considerable pay hike taking him to the summer of 2010 on wages approaching £45,000 a week.

Bent's representatives meet club officials last week to finalise the deal, with Charlton expected to release a statement towards the end of the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think its called filling column inches and lazy journalism

Bye the way, he signed for 3 million from Ipswich, not a hard FACT to get right

Edited by Zed

firstly thanks goldfish u make a lot sense and in hindsight i should have sent zed a pm to be honest it never occured to me secondly thanks to everyone who have posted there opinion or given advice on this subject and lastly sorry zed for jumping the gun to be honest i was more peed off at explaining to my son why you were telling me to get over it and why you were calling me a child as he red the replys before i had but he has already forgotten about it so no harm done there so to quote goldfish sorry for going on rant mode one and all