IGNORED

Grav

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have barton tomorow but i would rather have grav

41216[/snapback]

Mark, bare in mind he is talking about the Barcodes. They can afford his wages we can't.

God I f*cking hate Newcastle United.

ATB

Mac

yea but i think i heard yesterday hes off to celtic?

Anyway this is on foootball rumour: now that joey barton has signed a new contract at city, Everton will step up their attempts to sign stilian petrov. they will try to include naysmith in the deal.

sounds good but naysmith in the deal...

Theres talk today of Wayne Routlege moving on from spurs there was alot of hype surrounding him a year ago and spurs midfield isnt the easiest place to break into.

Anyone fancy him?

Edit: Thats as a footballer so dont get over excited Jimmy Mac :huh:

Edited by GoldfishMemory

when west brom beat us last time he played against us he was man of the match ronnie goodlass  said he was head and shoulders above any Everton player that day...but  goodlass hasnt got a clue i suppose.  instead we will persevere with the poor players we have who are a drain on our club they cant even get fit.

41978[/snapback]

Ronnie Goodlass hasn't got a clue? get real mate. Everton have been tryin to get him to coach in the academy for ages, this fella knows what hes talkin about.

and he did play well against us, more than likely because he wanted to get in here

I would not take Koumas unless it was on a free as I said on another topic.

Don't like him and don't rate him at all. Championship player at best.

Done well for Cardiff last season and wants to go back there.

Would take routledge if the price is right but would guess he only going to be a squad player for us i signed

Ronnie Goodlass hasn't got a clue? get real mate. Everton have been tryin to get him to coach in the academy for ages, this fella knows what hes talkin about.

and he did play well against us, more than likely because he wanted to get in here

42081[/snapback]

id rather have sheedy in our academy.

Thomas Gravesen's agent admits Real Madrid want to sell the former Everton midfielder - with the 30-year-old keen on a move back to the Premiership.

Gravesen made seven appearances for Real last season and John Sivebaek told BBC Sport: "He would like to stay, but the club want him to look elsewhere.

"He loved England and he is only 30 so he could still play at the top level. So why not move back to England?"

But Sivebaek played down a report linking Gravesen with Newcastle.

"I think some teams have contacted Madrid, but I don't know anything about Newcastle," said Sivebaek, after a claim which appeared in Wednesday's Daily Express newspaper.

"He's not looking to leave Madrid, but it seems that he's not going to play there.

"He's not keen on leaving but if he's not going to play, he will look at other options."

The Express claims that Gravesen is part of a triple swoop being lined up by the Magpies, along with Jonathan Woodgate and an unnamed striker.

The Dane's future at Real was already in doubt after the Spanish club signed Brazilian Emerson from Juventus.

And he was involved in a training ground punch-up with team-mate Robinho on Tuesday, an incident which was sparked by a tackle by the Dane.

The rest of the squad had to intervene after both men's tempers flared.

Gravesen, who has also been linked with a move to Scottish champions Celtic, played just seven times for Real last season and made just one appearance in the league.

Everton sold the Danish international to the Spanish club in January 2005 for £2.5m.

Gravesen made more than 130 appearances for the Toffees during his successful five seasons at Goodison Park.