IGNORED

Site slow to respond

Dalziel Kane

Attention

Maybe a concern for the technical issues section or suggestions area, but there's this problem with typing on this sites pages, in that it takes forever to even supply a message as the keys would appear unresponsive, and it's only really on these pages where it occurs. Believe had this issue before.

Think of it as wading through sea at waist level, instead of open ground in trying to get someplace. Can't rush things as letters are missed out, and what should be done in a matter of seconds, takes four or five times the time.

To say getting irritated with this, would be putting things mildly.

All that alone took some 20 minutes. I Don't have this issue except on these pages, so in the simplest terms what's going on. Why is typing speed affected here and not someplace else ? Got to ask

No issues my side. You on your tablet or PC?

I invariably use a laptop but as before, the problem only occurs on the TT pages. No such issues on other forums or data entry objectives. It was slow before, but just recently has been at a snails pace. Just four damn posts have taken the best part of forty-five minutes this night.

I'm not going back to that android thing either, it was just as awkward. General browsing is good enough, but any data entry - forget it.

Guess it's not a site glitch, but curious as to why this issue occurs on these pages and no other place it would seem. I'll maybe try entry from another position next time.

Tried Chrome and lo and behold able to type like a greyhound on amphetamines - at least a damn lot quicker than before.

I think it was something to do with an outdated browser ? Not all up on modern technologies, but for anyone else experiencing difficulties of this nature, I suggest using Chrome and see where it takes you. Does it work for Safari and Firefox also ? All I know is, seems to have eradicated the problems from before, but until it goes wrong, getting by with this for now.