IGNORED

The Rubbish Post Thread 2

StevO

Back in 2007 we, well I, had a little thread call The Rubbish Post Thread. If one of your posts was complete and utter drivel, crap, garbage, or indeed rubbish, it would end up in there.

Every so often I would add up who made the most rubbish posts and put up a league table.

As it seems we have plenty of garbage being posted daily, i'm excited to bring it back.

1. you do not want posts in here.

2. you do not want to be top of the league table.

3. good luck!

He's class, how anyone can critisize him is beyond me. If anything he floats in and out of games buts that's all for me. His greediness is an asset and when he produces end product from it, it only benefits the team.

When was the last time we had a wide player like him? His free kicks are boss. My favourite player, followed by Barkley.

REASON:

how can anyone criticize him, then actually criticize him!

Edited by StevO

Players like Mirallas can be absent for 80minutes then pick the ball up and either win you the game or get you back in it. It's a rare breed. Plenty of top class inconsistent players out there. Ozil a prime example.

REASON;

As pointed out by Matt, comparing Mirallas with Ozil is just plain rubbish!!!

For the record, I'm a massive Mirallas fan, but come on, Ozil is in another league! (not literally)

Edited by StevO

What's with all the ill tempered abuse.

If you go back a few pages the excuses were "we're only 5 points off 4th" "still in the cup"

I could see it all coming.

REASON;

any kind of post that lined with "I knew this would happen" or "I told you so" will defo end up in here.

I hope some other members post some rubbish soon, or you will run away with the trophy!

Edited by StevO

That was a really bad word to use Newty. That saying is a racist saying. I don't think you meant it that way but it's not something you should write on a forum.

REASON;

trying to call someone racist on the back of a completely unrelated comment is a bit strong than this thread was designed for, but that is bang out of order.

You have kept me busy today, I'm not even out of General Everton Discussion yet.

Edited by StevO