IGNORED

Arsenal at Goodison

markjazzbassist

I know it's good for morale to feel slightly confident before a game ad big as this, but I just don't see this going our way. Arsenal always pull it out the bag when arsen is questioned. The only time they fail is when there expected to win.

I have been a blue nose long enough to have had this feeling too many times only to be dissapointed. I also feel negative about this because, although we. Came through the Fulham game, I can help but think how many clear cut chances they spurned. On another day it would hav ebeen a different result.

I feel we have really ridden out luck this year in games but with arsenal and teams like Southampton away, I don't think our luck will keep us in our current position. I have resigned us to fifth at best. Not negative just realistic. Of course we have a good chance when looking at the league every two minutes but in reality I can't see us not slipping up.

no surprise people feel like this we have had too many let downs when it matters in the last few years...hopefully this time will be different..we have rode our luck in some matches but also been incredibly unlucky in others so i think it has balanced out this season

I have a Ms Oxlade-Chamberlain in my Hotel in France at the moment , one of the other guys heard her on the phone to a certain Alex, who isn't feeling his best this weekend -she was advising soup. A bit of inside info for you all ;)

FFS!